Plz help me this is very urgent and i couldnt find solution

i have big problem
i re-install m MM app and i logged in with my security seed
but it open to me new wallet ? and when i tried to import they ask me for private key and i dont have it
i tried all what they wrote in there support olution and ven i generate 50 thousand wallet , but i couldnt fine mine
i can see my old wallet on portfilo as watched only
plz help me to retore my account
what is the benefit from the security seed if i cant get my account

yes also i forget to say that my wallet on BSC Chain not eth

1 Like

Hi @Hijawi,

You have most possibly entered another wallet’s secret recovery phrase. The 2 following posts are related. Please read them carefully, and let us know in case you need further assistance.

3 Likes

Hi friend @Hijawi
It sounds like the wallet address which says “watch only” isn’t connected to the seed phrase that you used to restore your wallet with.
When you use a seed phrase to recover a wallet, it can only bring back the addresses that were originally created with that specific seed phrase. However, if you’ve added other addresses to your wallet that were made with a different seed phrase, you can’t recover these with the first seed phrase. To get those additional addresses back, you need the seed phrase that was originally used to create them.

1 Like

But im sure from my seed phrase i wrote them on peice of paper
So you mean i lost all my token

I remember 6 months back i reinstall my app and i use the same seed and it open to me my account
Now keepasking for private key to inport which i dont have it
And while im searching i notice that many people having the same issue and MetaMask eam didnt solve it for them

1 Like

You could try import the seed phrase on another device of yours to see if that somehow works. But make sure that device is safe to use.

NOTE: NEVER SHARE YOUR SEED PHRASE OR PRIVATE KEY WITH ANYONE

2 Likes

If you want to, you can get in touch with the MetaMask support team who will be able to provide more professional help.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.