Preconfigured network for Polygon

Polygon should be added to metamask.

10 Likes

You have my vote! Let’s make it happen

14 Likes

+1 you have my vote to add polygon. Great project and it metamask, ethereum and the whole crypto community needs this.

13 Likes

Yes I Support and I vote in support Love POLYGON Matic

14 Likes

That would be a really great step ahead by Metamask if they do that. As majority of people are not aware about the steps to add and this way, more people can be brought to the decentralised world which they would love due to the cheap gas.

11 Likes

Please add Polygon/Matic network as a selectable preconfigured network. It would only make Metamask that much better.

12 Likes

Polygon Community looks forward in promoting Metamask and its services this could be a beautiful symbiotic relationship that must come to completion ! - please accept our proposal …you will not regret it !

9 Likes

+1, make it happen! It would be a lot easier to have preconfigured networks like Polygon, xDai, FTM, etc

10 Likes

Please add the best user friendly and adoptive solution of de fi.
It’s non other than polygon

11 Likes

+1. Do it please. This is really needed

10 Likes

+1 for adding polygon pre settings to Metamask

9 Likes

I vote Matic should be available for selection. Having all popular networks available (and others readily available) should be near the top of MetaMask’s road map. It has to be, right? In my utopia, its ready to be pushed to production.

8 Likes

This would be huge for our users at community gaming. Please add

10 Likes

+1 Polygon is the best! Please add ASAP

11 Likes

+1 This is super necessary!

7 Likes

Yes please Level 2 is the future!

10 Likes

Add polygon, I use it constantly and will help new users to easily use Metamask for other layer 2s and EVMs. It will also increase the value and use case for Metamask by having useful networks configured by default.

8 Likes

Please add MATIC/POLYGON to Metamask by default

10 Likes
  • 1 to add Polygon :100:
9 Likes

+1, please add Polygon to preconfigured rpc. And add auto network switching if possible.

7 Likes