Preconfigured network for Polygon

One of the reasons is because you have to manually configure the network by hand in wallets like MetaMask, which is scary even for seasoned technical people, much less the lay user.

This is not true. We have launched a Custom Network API last month. When the user connects to a site that uses Polygon, that site cant easily prompt the user to add Polygon to their wallet through a 1-click interaction. It is up to developers to implement this on their sites, and this is up to users to decide which networks that they want to add to their wallet.

8 Likes

This would add to the overall MetaMask experience and show that MetaMask is keeping up to date with the times and onboarding new ways to reduce transaction cost and adopt L2 scaling. I hope MetaMask sees the mutual benefit to this. +1

5 Likes

Great idea!
I have added it already, but it would definitely help the non technical user…

5 Likes

+1 please add it!!! Absolutely neccessary so new people can do it!!

6 Likes

Hey there Metamask family.
I use your great software from day 1.
as much as i would be happy for myself if your company would consider upgrading its network to poly, i am more concerned for YOU.
ETH will stay king, those who will know how to follow - will always win with it.
Metamask have already won stage 1, dont sleep on your victory - LEAD STAGE 2.
Best of luck, IT4I.

4 Likes

+1. Please add Polygon/Matic pre-configured RPC & automatic network switching if possible !

6 Likes

+1. Please add Polygon/Matic pre-configured RPC & automatic network switching !

5 Likes

+1, plS add Polygon to preconfigured rpc. I need

6 Likes

Please support Matic network to default!

6 Likes

+1 its nessary if we can use it conveniunt.

2 Likes

it`s will be useful.

3 Likes

I think, adding Polygon to preconfigured rpc is a good option.

3 Likes

a great step, worth a try

5 Likes

+1 please add it!!! Absolutely neccessary so new people can do it!!

4 Likes

eth is so deer, I don’t have enough money buy more to pay gas

3 Likes

+1 please add it!!! Absolutely neccessary so new people can do it!! I hope metamask have any nework : )

4 Likes

+1 I support adding the Polygon Network to MetaMask!

3 Likes

YES PLEASE !!! Polygon is the future

3 Likes

i think we need add swtich to polygon network function in metamask. I often use it to experience defi. thanks

3 Likes

Polygon Matic is the way to go. These current gas fees are way to High! My one NFT was $50 in gas fees with Polygon Matic it will be .0004 cents! It is time to move forward and not backward! You are loosing business!

3 Likes