recover account

Good day people. Can you help me with my account?
I was playing on a device where I had 4 accounts. And now I am currently with another device, for which I have to import / export the addresses of the accounts but, it turns out that in the previous device I deleted the history and data. I have no way to recover the account on the old device because when I enter my username I have to create them again. The accounts created do not appear. Anyone know if there is another way to get the accounts back?

**The less you touch the computer the best. Try to understand first the scenario and remember if you opened a different profile in Google Chrome for each wallet, or you created new accounts in the same wallet ** if it is the first case, try to go to the folders for each profile and make a good copy of the files there organized by profile and keep them safe out of anyone’s reach. Do not share them with anyone.

If you kept all the seed phrases every time you opened a wallet you are safe, no need to be stressed.

When you use the word account it must be clear that accounts inside a wallet derive from the same seed phrase so if you kept your seed phrase you are safe. If you are talking about accounts as different wallets keep reading if you did not store safely the seed phrase of each wallet.

In another computer learn how to access those files in order to retrieve the json Data from the “vault” and then, in a computer not connected to the internet use the “vault decryptor” of Metamask Github with the password you used in metamask in order to decrypt the seed phrase.

Once you have all the seed phrases of all the account, keep them safe, make a hard copy and try to check in a local computer not connected to the internet if those 12 words generate your addresses. If that is the case, you will be ok no matter what.

Do it very organized, keep track of everything you doing, and check several times before you import the seed phrase again into metamask. Once you overwrite with new wallets the task will be harder and your crypto will be lost forever.

Ok
The main account had already been recovered with the seed key. What he did not know was to recover the secondary accounts. In telegram they told me the solution, click on create a new account, and they already appeared.
Thanks!

Good, sometimes is just a secondary or third account derived from the same seed. Nice.

please be aware of Telegram. MetaMask does not have support on Telegram and there are often scammers on there.

Buen dia, amigo necesito su ayuda, cree mi billetera metamask y en esa la red de bsc y cree tres billeteras bsc, la tercera era donde tenía mas token y nunca guarde la clave para poder importarla, eso se puede recuperar? De ante mano muchas gracias. Soy nuevo en esto y de verdad no se que hacer y mas cuando solo tenia 300 dolares y eso lo inverti en esos token. Soy de venezuela y pues ya saben la situacion pais que estamos viviendo, perdi mis ahorros alli.

Hola Xavi, Yo ya deje de jugar hasta que no vuelva como estaba antes. Lo único que se que la cuenta principal se importa con la clave semilla (que son 12 palabras). Pero en la segunda en donde tenía un Pj no se importo, solamente la primera. Entonces me dijeron que tenía que crear de nuevo las cuentas manualmente hasta que me aparecía en la que estaba el P y los bnn. Así me pasó a mí

Hola Xavi, si cuando te refieres a “billeteras” te refieres a “cuentas” no has peridido nada pues las cuentas sucesivas derivan de la misma semilla (las 12 palabras). Basta con generar de nuevo las cuentas hasta que veas el saldo.

Suerte y recuerda no compartir con nadie las palabras semilla (seed phrase) ni dejar tu ordenar a nadie ni tu contrase;a para desbloquear Metamask.

** Muy importante además tener backups de las carpetas donde Metamask guarda los logs con la información que permite recuperar la “seed phrase”-