Restore to wallet address

I initialized (formatted) the computer, but I don’t know because I didn’t save the secret recovery phrase I know the wallet address because I have a transaction record and I know the password, is there a way to restore my wallet?

Hi friend @user3571
Normally if you’ve forgotten your 12-word Secret Recovery Phrase, you would use the Vault Decryptor to recover the wallet, but since you have formatted your computer, then that makes it more difficult. I believe the first step would be to recover the data and then use the Vault Decryptor, but I am not an expert on this field so I would strongly suggest that you get in touch with the MetaMask support team before doing anything so that they may guide you.

Best regards
2Cu4

1 Like

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.