Same token appears multiple times

Category is not exxact, but I caa

I use a website with a token not verified enough to appear “naturraly” in MetaMask so I added it in my wallet, but now, for some reason, it appears three times in my wallet and in the token view, the amount it three times what I really have.
I tried to hide it, but it made it appear a third time.

Category is not exact, but I can’t select support alone sorry.

New problem.
I bridged my token (DOLZ) from ethereum to polygon network.
It kinda works, I have my DOLZ on polygon network, but MetaMask is not up to date and I still see DOLZ on ethereum network but I have none now.

On the dolz website, I have the correct balance, nothing on ethereum, everything is on polygon network.

Make sure your browser and MetaMask extension are updated. You can remove the token altogether if it appears multiple times and re-add it, try removing them 1 by 1.

2 Likes

It’s on the wallet on website, not extension.
Actually, I have 3 time the same token on ethereum network.
I remove 1, refresh the page, hide a second, instead if hiding a third appear.
So I literally can’t remove them, it just with between two and three time the same token

I have 2

After trying to hide one of the two, a third comes

Oh, i understand now. It’s in Portfolio. In that case, it would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

Let them know it’s about Portfolio and not extension wallet.

1 Like

All good now, thanks ChinZilla

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.