Seed phrase does not restore the right account

I have the same problem, the meta mask just doesn’t answer its users they know the problem was in their app but they refuse to accept it!

2 Likes

It’s time for meta mask to resolve this, or let’s act as a community!

2 Likes

Fuuuck!!! I’m now in the same Boat with you all! Logged out logged back in with correct 12 phrases which MM said was restored successfully to find 0 balance, tried import and add coin suggestions without success!!! Frustrating more so I can see my non functioning wallet on Ethascan😭

Is @metamask02 a scam???:thinking:

2 Likes

did you solve your problem? I have the same problem, soon my 12 sentences and another wallet appears.

2 Likes

Yes, it´s a scam. Don´t trust them…

3 Likes

Kindly help to get the message out there. It’s time to stand up as a community. We can’t let this pass by.

6 Likes

Still waiting for MM answers!!! :rage:

2 Likes

No one believes this could happen :roll_eyes: My seed phrase keeps restoring the same shell wallet!!! METAMASK HELP US!!!

2 Likes

Boa tarde parceiro, estou com mesmo problema, consigo visualizar minha carteira no etherscan e tudo, mas não consigo add a mesma na MM, utilizando a frase semente.

2 Likes

That’s how the secret recovery phrase is suppose to behave. The same seed phrase will always restore the same wallets.

3 Likes