Sending USDT from coinbase to metamask

Hello,
Thanks for this nice community for asking help. You are all angels.
I have send 31 of march an amount of 198,32 USDT to my metamask wallet but it never arrived.
Could somone help me. Th txn is 0x9917f2a22933d8e57b5bfcd0b85aaefe394d50fa8690ff81ba734df340da182c
Thanks for the help

4 Likes

You have sent it to the contract address and can’t get it back. You must pay attention to it in the future.

5 Likes

As @Tksly says, you have sent your USDT to a wrong address. You have sent it to the contract address of USDT.

Do you know where you can find your own Metamask address ? If you look at my screenshot, I have marked the area red where you can find your address. Be sure to use this the next time.

Btw there are wallets and contracts. Wallets are controlled by people like you and me, sending funds to one another, and computer programs control contracts. These computer programs called ‘contracts’ are a set of rules for exchanging funds on the blockchain.

7 Likes

Dear helpers,
Thanks for the reply.

So in other words its gone?? :unamused:

3 Likes

haha…i have taken contact with tether and ques…they can recover the USDT by sending it back to the sending address.
What a great service by tether.
It will cost me 10 % but thats all

5 Likes

That sounds really great :slight_smile:

May I ask how you made contact to them? Just in case the same thing happens to other people

3 Likes

The landlord said that he could contact tether to retrieve it. As far as I know, it is generally difficult to retrieve it. A friend of mine sent 30000 u to the contract address before and never found it. Can you share your experience if you can?

BlueSpaceBike via MetaMask <metamask@discoursemail.com> 于2022年4月3日周日 22:34写道:

1 Like

Go to contact us

Go to token recoveries

Fill out form .

6 Likes

That sound great. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No thanks at all. it was my pleasure.

2 Likes

Great. Congratulations on getting it back and helping us broaden our horizons :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeaah :innocent: i hope it turns out well. i will keep you informed .
I just uploaded the required documents to tether

5 Likes

Today i have received the message that the process is finished and that the tether are back… :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

our request has now been completed 0xc087ac80ce34adae5365d79de46755cb1fcee3d216b39738b627e800cf97dfac

2 Likes

Aaaaaayyy that’s great to hear! :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I learned from the experience

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.