Sending wrapped fetch.ai on bsc to ledger

I sent FET from my bsc address on MetaMask to my bsc address on ledger and it doesnt show up. so i connected my ledger to MetaMask and you can see the FET there once added. i try sending it back to my MetaMask bsc adress and it fails to send.

1 Like

@wifi90 it shows you some error?

2 Likes

Resend it so they can receive it and assess it

1 Like

it just says failed to send. im confused as to why it isnt showing on ledger though. wanted to send it back because im thinking its not supported by ledger for some reason even though its on bsc. unless it has something to do with it being wrapped.

1 Like

what dobyou mean? it wont send back thats the problem.

1 Like

It must work :smile: do you have BNB there to pay transaction fees?

1 Like

yes theres bnb… you try it and let me know

@wifi90 try too Binance Wallet: https://www.bnbchain.org/en/binance-wallet
also supports Ledger wallet and BSC network :smiley:

1 Like

lol alright my guy. trolling isnt necessary.

This is not trolling :sweat_smile: Binance Wallet is something similar to MetaMask
and this wallet doesn’t have to throw an error.

BUT it would like some error image :smiley:
does it show something like this? :point_down:

metamask

Try changing the gas settings:

2 Likes

thats not what im getting. i have a binance wallet also. the problem is not the gas. the main problem here is why does it not show up on ledger. is fetch.ai on bsc supported by ledger?

@wifi90 ledger does not support BSC network for Fetch (FET)

You can check it here:

They recommend MyCrypto: MyCrypto - Compatible third-party Wallet | Ledger try this wallet.

2 Likes

@Luigi is a GOAT around here, super helpful. They definitely would only want to help you and never will troll, you’re in good hands when they help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes