Sent eth from coinbase to Metamask its a no show

Please see the article link Maryam shared above, and you can also contact the support team with the link tuya shared above too

2 Likes

If you are MetaMask tech support you NEED to help. I have tried everything. I see my money in Etherscan as success! I can not get it to show up in MetaMask account it was sent to. Richard

1 Like

The MetaMask tech support team is shared with you through tuyaā€™s message:

And Maryam has shared with you an article, please also make sure the watched account is actually one of yours

4 Likes

I have had a similar issue with withdrawing FLUX recently as well. Withdrew from Bitget to my MetaMask wallet via the BNB Smart Chain. The transaction is successful on BscScan, but thereā€™s zero FLUX in my MetaMask wallet

Having the same issue as you with FLUX, sent from Bitget. Complete joke

1 Like

Hi @Lenny donā€™t spam in every post :smile: send me your MetaMask eth address and Iā€™ll tell you where is the problem. If you have a telegram you can send me your eth address there as well: Profile - Luigi - MetaMask you can find my telegram username in my profile.

PS: your ETH address will be deleted from the forum.

4 Likes

having same issue here, sent eth on base network to my wallet from bybit and got received but the next moment it sent to another wallet address automatically which I donā€™t know and didnā€™t used that wallet address before. I think someone hacked my address!!! so MetaMask please help me this is my wallet address>>>>> 0x593136D35DD8CaC80A519E876a03c717b2E6b152

Hi @himalbudha,

If there is any unwanted transactions in your account, most possibly your wallet has been compromised. Do NOT send any funds to this account and please refer to the following post:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.