Sent eth from coinbase to Metamask its a no show

need help MetaMask to busy. I sent from coinbase to MetaMask eth. It shows up as success from email link from coinbase to explorer as success. I see it in a write only view of the MetaMask account i added on another PC However I do not see it in MetaMask. I refreshed, restarted and nothing showing up yet.

2 Likes

hi @Neh6119 . follow the guidelines of this article.

4 Likes

I did this step and even cleared cookies and reboot my pc

Why does it show up when I added the account to another pc in the read only method?

3 Likes

I still do not see it on my connected account. I only see it on my watched account copy I installed on a different pc.

How do I recover my eth ?

1 Like

hey, my English is not very good, I’m sorry if I didn’t understand what you meant.

Is your receiving address in the wallet you are currently using?
If so, switch to this account and add the contract address to display it.

If not, do you have its seed phrase or private key? So that you can import this account and display your tokens

1 Like

I have two computers. I tried to install the account with the missing eth from coinbase and it would not load the account. only the watched version of the account missing the eth. The MetaMask on my other pc i use for activity is the one missing the eth. i received eth with no problem two days before. I need some help. are you able to look at the accounts?

please contact the support team as follows, they will guide you on how to recover your account and display the token.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/
  • Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

Transaction Hash:

0xf0f93d—fb208b

Success

Block:

194849865613 Block Confirmations

Timestamp:

18 hrs ago (Mar-21-2024 07:03:11 PM +UTC)|Confirmed within 7 secs

Transaction Action:

Withdraw0.16094083ETHto0x1a8b7c94…9a5615112fromCoinbase

0x3cD—C49699 (Coinbase 4)

To:

0x1a8b7c94----9a5615112

Value:

0.16094083 ETH$538.73

Transaction Fee:

0.000619650386145 ETH$2.07

Gas Price:

29.507161245 Gwei (0.000000029507161245 ETH)

eth is still in this wallet, you just need to restore it.
0x1a8b…5112

do you have its seed phrase or private key? import it as this :point_down:

3 Likes

i tried that they are to busy

i am trying again, do you have USA support?

see below same message and no one responds

Hey there! Just letting you know that all our agents are helping other customers right now, but you’re in line. Someone will be with you real soon. Thanks for hanging in there!

Hey, just a quick update: we’re super busy, but we’re getting closer to your turn. Thanks for sticking around.

Info

• 11:49 AM
1 Like

Hi @Neh6119,

As Tuya mentioned, the ETH is in your address. The following article can help when the balance is not shown correctly in your MetaMask wallet. The issue may be related to your internet connection/IP or RPC. Please check the steps mentioned in the following article.

You may need to change the RPC or the IP using a VPN.

2 Likes

I tried to use mozilla and i can not add my account number. I rebooted google again and still no success. i need someone to help me from MetaMask

What is the issue? If you have your Secret Recovery Phrase, you can import your account using the links Tuya shared above.

Important: NEVER share your Secret Recovery Phrase and private keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites.

What is the issue? Still not seeing new eth sent in my acct… I tried both 12 words and recovery phrase .but neither were accepted. I will try again tonight.
Please make sure I have good step by step guide.

If you have your Secret Recovery Phrase, you can import your account using the links Tuya shared above.

What is the issue? Still not seeing new eth sent in my acct… I tried both 12 words and recovery phrase .but neither were accepted. I will try again tonight.
Please make sure I have good step by step guide.

Make sure that the words are spelled correctly. Please refer to the following link for more information:

5 Likes

Support is 24/7 across all time zones, but there may be a wait time before you are connected with a live agent

2 Likes

I need help to correct my account so I can see my funds in my active account. The funds are visible in the watched account on another computer.

I have tried 12 words. Need help