Sent Eth from KuCoin using KCC Network, but can't figure out gas fees to send it back to KuCoin

Hi @Luigi !

I couldn’t find a way to reach you directly. I noticed you helped many out here before and I appreciate your time!

It seems many of us have similar issues like I’m having now. I sent Eth from KuCoin using the KCC network to my metamask wallet. I followed your steps in another thread to make it appear by adding the KCC-MAINNET network in metamask, and I see the 0.019 ETH that I have there. My goal like others here was to try out Uniswap. I never had such a headache in crypto before, but it seems I might not have enough ETH to send it back to KuCoin or that I might be in another token or something.

How do I figure out how much gas fee I need to send this back to KuCoin?

Honestly, I would also love to figure out how to get this into Uniswap to try and swap for something as an experiment. I’m mainly trying to understand this for when Cardano’s DEX’s launch, I would have a better understanding of swaps. Any help is appreciated. I just can’t figure out how much gas fees are needed to send it back to KuCoin, or if I wanted to have this ETH show up in Uniswap, but Uniswap doesn’t work with the KCC network.

Thanks @Luigi !!

3 Likes

Hi @talos Uniswap does not support KCC-MAINNET network

2 Likes

@Luigi right, so if I want to send this ETH back to KuCoin, it is telling me I have insufficient funds. I can only put 0 GWEI and it allows me to continue and the Gas Limit could be anything above 21000, but if I choose 0 GWEI, I think it won’t send. How do I fix this?

1 Like

and gas on this network is KCS :slightly_smiling_face:

Open your profile https://community.metamask.io/u/talos/preferences/profile enter your ETH MetaMask address in About me for a moment. I’ll send you some KCS :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don’t forget to copy the KCC address :point_down: on page Kucoin

2 Likes

@Luigi :rofl:

This is embarrassing haha…I have been in crypto for some years, but never used Ethereum. Do you have a Cardano address? I can send you in return for your help :laughing:

And you are saying that once I’m in KuCoin to generate a deposit address, I should choose KCC, got it lol Thanks!

1 Like

I sent you 0.00123 KCS (0.02$ now hehe) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that’s enough for a few transactions

3 Likes

@Luigi :rofl:

Thanks! So basically about 3 cents allows me to release my Ethereum in the KuCoin network. I see now I have .0012 KCS (Thanks!) and my .019 Eth in my metamask wallet. What do I do if I want to bring this Eth to Uniswap? Somehow change the network to be under ERC-20 instead of KCS?

3 Likes

YES :laughing: 3 cents = cca 10 transactions on the KuCoin network
send ETH back to KuCoin :smiley: you can try a small amount 0.001 ETH
and then use to withdrawing ERC20 networks :slightly_smiling_face: no KCC

3 Likes

Thanks again @Luigi , I appreciate your help! :rofl:

3 Likes

When you become a millionaire :joy: please, don’t forget me hehe

Jack Sparrow

3 Likes

@Luigi I read your posts and wonder if you can provide some insight help.

I sent USDT from Kucoin Network to my Ledger wallet but used KCC and It never arrived. The status shows “Completed”, everything looked okay, but I never got my USDT.

I was wondering if I can send those coins back to Kucoin using Metamask.

I already set up KCC Mainnet and sent some KCS coins to my Metamask.

My question is: Is it possible to send the USDT coins back to Kucoin KCC address using KCS? If so, how is it done?

Here’s that TxHash:
0x027a8fb356951770a147d55c2eda69024d5dd1ddde7e647e2122a2abc484ac66

2 Likes

Hi @myscooter55

:one: Connect Ledger hardware wallet:

:two: Import KCC-Peg Tether USD token

https://explorer.kcc.io/en/token/0x0039f574ee5cc39bdd162e9a88e3eb1f111baf48

:three: Don’t forget to copy the KCC address :point_down: on Kucoin page

kcc

1 Like

Hello @Luigi

I would also appreciate it very much if you could help me about gas fee.
I was googling “kcc gas fee eth kcs” and landed on this page.
I also would like to know how much the gas fee would be for sending USDT out of my KCCmainnet in metamask to another account in metamask.
I only have USDT there so I can’t send this.
I assume I will have to deposit KCS and not ETH for that, correct?
If so, I will deposit KCS. But then I wouldn’t want to deposit too much kcs more than what I need.

How would I be able to calculate how much kcs I would need to send out USDT?

I went to “send” page, input the amount but then it doesn’t give me the fee.

I would really appreciate your help.
TIA.

2 Likes

Hi @thollen

Open your profile https://community.metamask.io/u/thollen/preferences/profile enter your ETH MetaMask address in About me for a moment. I’ll send you some KCS :slightly_smiling_face: 3 cents is enough for cca 4-8 transactions

KCC Mainnet transactions are very cheap :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

See recent USDT transactions here :point_down: Transaction Fees: 0.00018196902 KCS or 0.000574482 KCS only a few cents.
https://explorer.kcc.io/en/token/0x0039f574ee5cc39bdd162e9a88e3eb1f111baf48

1 Like

Oh thank you Luigi!!!

I have entered my ETH MetaMask address but will KCS go into KCC Mainnet and not ETH mainnet?

2 Likes

Thank you Luigi!!
I now see 0.0011KCS!
With this, I can send out my USDT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Do I need to change gas limit?

2 Likes

@thollen NO :slightly_smiling_face: when you send with wallets to your MetaMask wallet :fox_face: no need to change the gas.

PS: don’t forget to delete your ETH address from the profile :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Luigi , you have really been a great help!!

I don’t know how to thank you.
You have been so kind and the answers and information you have provided was so helpful.
Once again, thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes