Sincere request for help in getting Tether USDT Coin to Polygon Matik exchange

Hello, I am asking you dear Meta Mask community for your support. Please advise how can I exchange USDT Coin to Matik Coin quickly? I have added the Polygon Mainet network - in my Meta Mask account - to a second network - under the main network. To exchange USDT Coin to Matik Coin - it will work for me exchange Portfolio site -
Which is available after logging into your MetaMask account - do I need to connect my account/wallet to an external container/bridge to do this?

1 Like

Right now I’m getting a message that I can’t exchange funds.

What should I enable to handle the exchange?

The exchange is supposed to work on the enabled Ethereum network - i.e. the main one, or should it work on the Polygon network?

hi @XlukasX ,welcome to MetaMask community.

do I need to connect my account/wallet to an external container/bridge to do this?

Just use the swap of the MetaMask extension.

Right now I’m getting a message that I can’t exchange funds.

The screenshot shows that you want to exchange a huge amount of MATIC, so you need a corresponding amount of USDT. Also, you need some MATIC as gas.

The exchange is supposed to work on the enabled Ethereum network - i.e. the main one, or should it work on the Polygon network?

MATIC is deployed on many chains, including Ethereum and Polygon. It seems that what you need here is the MATIC of Polygon?
Gas is required for transactions and transfers on any chain, Polygon’s gas is MATIC, and Ethereum’s gas is eth.

3 Likes

Hello @XlukasX

On what network do you have the USDT? If it’s on Polygon network already and you are trying to swap it for Matic you will need Matic for gas fees first, so you won’t be able to swap anything on Polygon unless you already have a small amount of Matic to start using the network.

Please provide more information because that swap picture was sketchy and i didn’t understand how you got to those numbers.
Also, make sure you don’t fall for any honeypot scams.

2 Likes

^^ link to what is a honeypot scam if anyoneis interested in further details:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.