Sollet transfer to MetaMask not showing up

I sent WETH to MetaMask using the sollet bridge.
Both Solscan & Etherscan show the WETH to ETH transaction was successful and yet the ETH has never hit my MetaMask wallet.
Etherscan Tx Hash: 0x26369c4684f459d43b0a7c5597c8d324839174d81279aa663920438cff8591db

Any help would be hugely appreciated as this is going on 3 wks. Thx.

(Note: I have completed a USDC transfer from Sollet to MetaMask with USDC…so I know the setup works.)

2 Likes

Hey @rizzle, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

It looks like the transaction was successful. Shortly afterwards there were some transactions of ETH for staking and for swaps. Did you confirm these transactions?

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. Yes, I was very active during that window of time with swaps/LP’s etc. and did confirm the transactions. I initially thought it was a simple oversight but ultimately I never saw the funds hit my account and nothing in Meta(or Etherscan) activity confirms receiving the quantity sent. You think it hit my account and was simply hidden amongst all the activity? Is there a way to see chronological/itemized net position?

1 Like

The transaction was successful with your wallet address, and it looks like there was a lot of activity with ETH all within the span of fewer than 3 minutes after the transaction, so it is likely that it’s just simple oversight and a delay after the bridging to show your updated ETH balance.

Not sure about chronological/itemized net position, I think the only way would be to go through your list of transactions on Etherscan and keep track of your ETH balance from there.

A dapp like https://zapper.fi/ may also help.

1 Like

I’m an idiot🤦🏻‍♂️ Zapper was such a good call.
Sorry to have wasted your time…but happy to be part of the community in which I’m an avid user!!
Praying this thread will self destruct😬

2 Likes