Tokens were not added to the wallet after successful swap

in fact, I just understood the additional concernā€¦ this sum was on the ETH network and not on the Binance network! What a truffle I make! :sweat_smile:

thank you Bobby!
Could you please explain how to sell shibdoge? I tried to swap shibdoge in metamask, but it didnĀ“t work. Althought shibdoge token was imported to the wallet with the number of tokens I bought, there is balance in USD missing on the screen and shows 0 when swapping. I am very new in all this and have no idea what to do with it. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Adx hehe :joy: it happensā€¦

1 Like

@gettingthere you are selling this token on https://uniswap.org/ page?

You will not sell this token on many sites :neutral_face: so far only on 2 pages :point_down:

2 Likes

Anyway, thank you very much for your help and the time you have dedicated to solving my problem! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Luigi. I hope I will manageā€¦

2 Likes

Luigi, I am not sure what happenedā€¦I didnĀ“t sell anything yet and would like to hold it for a while, but my shibadoge disappeared from my wallet. Etherscan shows it ok, but importing tokens back is impossible. The contract address which I used before is now invalidā€¦? Do you think I should uninstall and install metamask ? Thank you.

Hello! I had 0.037 ETH on bsc network on my metamask. I sent 0.0001 ETH on BSC Network to Binance. Firsty, It didnā€™t arrived to binance and my 0.037 ETH disappeared from my Metamask. Can somebody explain this? and How can I get my money back?

@gettingthere Try it :slightly_smiling_face: but I donā€™t know if this is a good token for long term HODL

@PokerFace1 Sorry man :neutral_face: but i canā€™t help you with this. Cause may be more: fake MetaMask app, seed phrase stolenā€¦

2 Likes

So what would you do If you were me? Register a new Metamask? and forget my lost ETH

@PokerFace1 I would buy a HW wallet :slightly_smiling_face: You will have a higher level of security.

When you create new MetaMask wallet :closed_lock_with_key: store your seed phrase in a place without the internet.

PS: Check your computer :slightly_smiling_face: with antivirus program :man_mechanic: be safe.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. I did the same thing with my Metamask wallet. I wrote my passwords on a paper and I didnā€™t give them to anyone. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t know where can be my ETH now. And a better question how can I get it back.

Somebody wrote that I should connect my metamask to Layer 2 Networks. Do you know what it means?

Hey @PokerFace1, all transactions on the blockchain are irreversible, so unfortunately, the ETH cannot be retrieved.

Please ignore the random messages about upgrading to Layer 2 networks, they are from scam accounts and those accounts have now been deleted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.