Transaction is done eth did not credeted to balance

I have 4 receive transactions of ETH ,i see them in activity but did not added to my balance
pls help

2 Likes

Check your address on Ethereum Blockchain Explorer :point_down: there you can see all transactions

3 Likes

i check it ,its like the wallet 0

Something is probably stealing your eth :confused: when you see ETH Balance: 0 ETH

1 Like

if anyone steal the withdraw shoud be in the activity section

1 Like

@abo5ARQUB5

Not necessarily, in the wallet the history of activity from the specific device on which the wallet is installed, you need to check the block explorer as @Luigi wrote above

2 Likes

Unfortunately not :expressionless: on the etherscan.io page you can see all OUT and IN transactions.

1 Like

unfortunately its like what you said ,some one steal my funds ,i check the transactions and some one withdraw all in UNI coin ,i dont know how but he did ,i check the address were the UNI goes he is a good hacker he have abut 69M $ in UNI, in the address comments other people said that he steal from them as will ,can we report that contract address to etherscan ?

@abo5ARQUB5 I am very sorry that this happened to you.

The sweeper bot has the capability to be programmed for precise targeting of specific assets. It could have been acquired through activities such as visiting suspicious websites, clicking on questionable links, downloading files contaminated with malware, or interacting with malicious contracts. Once the bot gains access to your system, it poses an ongoing threat, inflicting harm whenever you deposit tokens into your wallet.

To ensure the highest level of safety, refrain from any further engagement with your compromised wallet and proceed with a clean installation of your computer’s operating system. After completing this step, you can create a new wallet and exercise extreme caution in its usage.

You can read more about this in an article from MetaMask:

3 Likes

thank you very much ,i will do that ,thank you and Luigi thank you too

2 Likes

Hi, MetaMask Bridging MATIC tokens from Polygon to Etherium Network sent the tokens to a different wallet?
The tokens were deleted from my Polygon network but not added to Etherium.
I did nothing special … just setup to move tokens to another network.
I have had good experiences with MetaMask … until this.

The transaction on the Polygon side ID is: 0x91c28058c03e9731ce36cfb67c5c097ff73c942a5ad7d055d633c468ebee854c

It sent to the wallet ID: 0x82E0b8cDD80Af5930c4452c684E71c861148Ec8A
This is not my MetaMask wallet! Where did my tokens go?

There is no transaction on the Etherium Network.
Can you get my tokens back please?
DO

Hi @high-runner this is your eth address? 0x683…e3cf8 :slightly_smiling_face: I see a 462 MATIC there.

1 Like

Thanks … it was hours … apparently I was not patient enough.

So I can say, still no problems with MetaMask :slight_smile:

1 Like

YEAH IT’S OKAY… transfer to another network may take some time :smile:
Just open coingecko :point_down: and click on the fox :fox_face: icon.

1 Like