Transaction pending for 48 hrs and new transactions are in que

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-12 om 18.16.24
Hi,

One of my transactions have been pending for 48 hours rn, I can’t cancel it or anything. My new transactions are queued and I really need to make some transactions quick. Anyone please help its driving me crazy!!

3 Likes

Just tried speed up btw but doesn’t seem to have any effect besides me losing some ether

All of my assets are as of just now set to 0 too, anyone know how to help

1 Like

I can’t help out, but I have exactly the same issue.

Made a transaction this morning (0xb9407892240588a3dd9f12a53ef57d89cb12190b297195a6a25af0d9d4df32b7) which shows as successful on Etherscan, but Metamask just showing ‘1 pending’.

If I cancel that transaction, does my ETH return safely?

Tengo el mismo problema, me queda una transaccion pendiente pero mis shibas a pesar de no estar en mi metamask, los veo en el swap cuando conecto mi billetera. Que debo hacer con esa transacción pendiente?

Please try resetting your account if you have this issue:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015488891-How-to-reset-your-wallet

Does anyone already have a solution for this problem?

You have to re-submit the same exact transaction but increase the Max Priority Fee. This will override and clear the pending (stuck) transaction so you can continue to make your other transactions. Hope that helps.

Also, make sure your Nonce is the same number.

I have encountered this situation several times. In the end, I either restart the computer, uninstall my wallet and reinstall it, or I will be stuck here all the time

1 Like