Transactions keep failing with replacement transaction underpriced

@lsq I can still see my pending transactions ivia etherscan. Yes i reset it. I apologize. I will take note of it. Please help

1 Like

Also could the mod let us know, is this a metamask issue or an opensea issue? Users here (including myself) indicate opensea transactions via metamask (+ledger HW in my case). This initially indicated an opensea problem, but then I read somewhere that users restored the wallet in Trust wallet and were able to submit the replacement TX with same nonce? This would indicate a metamask issue, probably. Do you have any indication which it is? Too many people suddenly have this simultaneously, so not random.

You can only see it via Etherscan correct, not on MetaMask?
Can you open a support ticket with your walletā€™s public address?

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to say. the case could be different.
With an error message such as transaction underprice, it really can be just network. Price changed by the time the transaction is going through. Itā€™s no oneā€™s fault.

@lsq I can only see this one on the Activity TAb

The 3 pending txn I saw it on ethscan only, not anymore in metamask. The photo above is the only one I see on metamask.

I already raise a ticket # 307913 that includes my txn hash and public ip. Can you check it please? Appreciate your help.

@lsq I already raise a ticket # 307913 that includes my txn hash and public ip. Can you check it? Thanks :pray:

can you do another transaction for nonce 2, this time will be an updated transaction 1559, base fee and tip. Do add a tip, this will incentivizes miners to pick up the transaction.

1 Like

Has anyone received a resolution to this issue? Iā€™m in the same boat, I sent a ticket to Support and they havenā€™t even responded yet. Weā€™re dead in the water and they are of no help at all.

1 Like

The fix for me was exporting my keys to My Ether Wallet and doing the cancellations from there

The problem solved itself for me after a few days. It probably was an opensea-related glitch or overload. After 2-3 days I was able to submit replacement transactions (more than one). You might want to try again, I hope it still works.

I have this problem.
Unfortunately reset my account before speeding up transaction using nonce. Have tried the zero/low eth and high gas option now.
No joy, same error.
This was writing direct to a a smart contract so not an OS issue.
I have raised a support ticket with all details. Anything else I can do immediately?

Ok i got this sorted. For reference:

1. Had to use v5 of my ether wallet (not current version - it wonā€™t work)
  2. Had to overwrite 4 separate pending transactions (one to each nonce) using ā€˜send offlineā€™
  3. Sweet relief
1 Like

Hey I am having the same issueā€¦ How do I solve it. Please kindly help

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base that may help you: