Unauthorized activity

So I purchased $400 worth of Ethereum through transak via MetaMask. After dinner a few keystrokes on a blog article I’m writing on “Crypto-Scammers”, I fell asleep sometime around 10pm-11pm.
When I awoke this morning and checked my MetaMask wallet, I was shocked to see my balance $0.00

I scrolled down immediately to my activity log and fml there was a transaction initiated at 1:42amPST that I did not initiate or authorize! I was literally sleep at the time for crying out loud!

Next I check ether scan and the transaction hash and all is available to see. So I go to the address that got my Eth and holy cow this account has over 50 Eth and counting! The transactions are ongoing each within only a few hours apart. I mean this scammer is racking it up!! Why can’t anyone stop this??? Is there no way to trace?!

It’s hard to be sure how an attack was perpetrated without a more thorough investigation. Unfortunately, scammers are getting more clever all the time.

The nature of blockchain transactions makes them irreversible. Let’s get you connected to our helpdesk, here’s more info, with direct link to them: Do you think your wallet has been hacked? - READ HERE

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.