Wemix not able to withrawl

hi, i’ve been trying to withrawl from wemix 3.0 from MetaMask and it seems impossible. ive tried higher priority fee, different types of tokens and it doesn’t let…
so … a big nft game is making this frauds to its users?
how can i withrawl my wemix?

Hi @asdasdasd, welcome to MetaMask community!

Check on this topic for a possible solution to your issue. It’s similar.

2 Likes

i’ve red and none of it worked , it’s impossible to withrawl, i’ve lost my money now their support doesnt answere

Hi,
What is the issue that you can not withdraw? Are there any errors/warning? do you have any uncleared/pending transactions? Please provide more details regarding the problem so that we can better assist you.

5 Likes

maryam1 show us how to withrawl tokens from wemix 3.0 on MetaMask, or its a fraud?

I have never used wemix. Please answer to the questions I mentioned above so that we can better assist you. When we do not know what the problem is, how can we help you?

3 Likes

i dont need any guidance with MetaMask, i just didnt expect mir4 and wemix to be scammers like this, try putting 1 wemix to MetaMask and youll find theres no way to withrawl it. i know how to operate in MetaMask, dont need guidance. it’s this company that its making theft and you think its ok to ask what problems im facing, ??? youre the question

What do you mean by “putting 1 wemix to MetaMask …”
Do you mean that you sent WEMIX to your MetaMask address and now you can not send it to another address? If yes, can you see the WEMIX in your wallet? What is the issue that you can not send it to another address?

Anyway, I am sorry for the difficulties you have experienced. As I mentioned I have no idea about wemix, but I thought that you might have encountered the issues such as transaction failures etc about which we could help you.

2 Likes

Just change gas limit to 21000 and max priority fee to 100 max fee to 101 save and it will work

Hi,

The point of this forum is for users to be able to post their issues and get community support. Maryam is trying to help you by asking you questions that she can then try to troubleshoot the problem. Please do not be rude to those offering support.

3 Likes

For this case, it is not clear what has caused the issue. It may be different from your case.

3 Likes

sorry for misconfusion and bergen, for finding a direct solution although not tested, i used orbit bridge website to get the tokens out successfully.

Hello @Maryam

I am having the same issue and I will try to explain it better than the guy who created the topic.

The issue is: When you try to withdraw any coin from the WEMIX CHAIN on MetaMask you will get an ERROR RPC JSON.

I have tried to withdraw wemix, klay and USDC and all of them I got the same problem. The address of the wemix chain on MetaMask is correct (I have already checked it) and also the recipient was on the same chain.

I tried to send to a play wallet (wallet created by wemix) and also tried to send to a wemix wallet and to an exchange and for all of them I got the same error. Tried to increase gas fees etc and still not succeeded.

I also tried to use a bridge to convert the USDC back to the BNB chain and I also have the same issue. Transaction is cancelled due to RPC JSON error.

metamask error

Hello @Milist, welcome to the MetaMask community,

On which network do you have your tokens?

This error happens when the gas price has been set too low. Please refer to the following article for more information.

1 Like

Well the guy who created the topic has came up with the solution of using orbit bridge website. Unlike other people that try autosabotage me with saying i was this or that when they look blind or cannot interpret phrases by words.

I know that this error is when the gas fees are set to too low but I have increased the gas fee a lot and the issue persisted.

I have my tokens on the wemix network.

I understand that you were frustrated as I am. I tried to use multichain website and it did not work as well.

Well thats being persistent… If i told you orbit bridge website can bridge your tokens and you can get them out why so much refusal?

I will bridge wemix to what? I looked into orbit bridge website and it doesnt have usdc on wemix network to swap to any other network.

The only available token from wemix network on orbit is wemix

Then you need to set the gas parameters in MetaMask based on the Wemix network gas parameters at the time of your transaction.
I have never worked with this network. However, on similar situations on other networks such as Ethereum, Polygon etc., I usually change the gas parameters (Max fee, Max priority fee and the gas limit) based on the gastracker data on the network. You need to make sure the values you choose is relevant for that time.

2 Likes