Wemix withdraw problems with metamask

hi @titosbest ,welcome to MetaMask community.

1. Make sure you have enough gas on the chain. The gas of wemix 3.0 you mentioned may be wemix. I haven’t used it, so I’m not sure.

2. Make sure that the token is safe before sending or swapping it. Usually, we can query the contract address of the token in a certain chain in Coingecko.

3. If MetaMask does not support swap of a certain chain, you need to find a dapp that supports swap, or send it to the exchange

4. If you plan to send to an exchange, please make sure that the exchange supports the chain you are using, and the transfer channel should correspond well, otherwise your token may be lost.

3 Likes

when is the token lost how can I recover it? do you know how?
thanks for sharing ideas. this will be a great help to me. I was a newbie.

Interesting, Were you able to solve or find a solution?

I clicked on the green button to select “solution” but I would like to do more to thank you. Is there a way to give yourself a good grade? Then if you have good advice on the ideal use of gas. It would be useful to know, for new users. Thanks so much!

@titosbest ,

Did you lose funds? If so, can you describe how? Thanks!

Hi @lordzaku3 ,

Here are some MetaMask knowledge base articles on gas if you’d like to study more on this.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.