What's wrong with my account?

I was told my matamask account was locked. To unlock this, you need 50% of the total balance, I want to know if this is correct.

1 Like

When your account is at risk, you must first transfer the assets in your wallet safely, so as to avoid losses

Whether your account has private key stolen Some security risks, if you are sure there is a risk, please transfer money first

Your account has been successfully unlocked, but an abnormal operation has been detected, so now your account is at abnormal. <<-- Received a response from customer service. Because of this, the wallet was locked and I received a reply that 50% of the principal was required to unlock it.

1 Like

Be careful @ukiuki you’re probably messaging with a scammer.
Don’t give anything to anyone :woman: where did you get this message?

1 Like

Be aware of the scammers. The message sent to you in not normal.

1 Like

You can temporarily ignore the abnormality of account detection, and you can use the wallet to check whether the wallet can be used normally.
You can try adding your wallet with another device

@ukiuki
I have taken a look at your account. On May 28, you interacted with a contract and 4994.75 USDT was withdrawn from your account. Are you aware of this transaction?

3 Likes

Hello @ukiuki and welcome to MetaMask community.

The message you received is a scam message 100%. Did you interact in any way with the contents of the respective message? Also, as Maryam1 asked, do you recognize the transaction mentioned?

2 Likes

Fraud has continued to rise recently, please keep your mnemonic and private key properly, and remember not to disclose it to others. If you encounter any problems, please contact the official personnel to answer before operation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.