When will the development of the recovery program for Android phones be completed?

I am an Android mobile phone user. I installed MetaMask on my phone and bought an NFT and had it, but I found that the MetaMask program was deleted, and I did not take notes of the secret recovery text when installing it, so I am currently unable to recover my wallet.
When will the recovery program for Android phones be developed and posted?

1 Like

We will provide updates when available, but please always remember to write down and secure your secret recovery phrase in a safe place.

Thank you for your interest and reply. I used MetaMask to purchase and hold NFTs, which is equivalent to my entire property, and I am on the verge of losing all my property due to a ridiculous situation where the program is deleted. Of course, I am currently in a situation where I canโ€™t do anything because I didnโ€™t make a memo on confidential recovery documents when installing the program, but the reality I have to deal with is too harsh and hopeless. If my account is not restored and all my money is lost, I will no longer have any meaning to live my life. I hope you understand my desperate situation. I hope that a recovery program will be developed as soon as possible and hope will come back to me. I sincerely ask your company again.

2024๋…„ 5์›” 28์ผ (ํ™”) 23:33, nakedwinnie via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com>๋‹˜์ด ์ž‘์„ฑ:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.