When will the recovery program for Android mobile phones be posted?

Hello
I installed MetaMask on my phone for Adnroid and found out that the program was deleted while using it.
However, since it was my first time using it, I couldn’t back up the Secret Recovery Phase during the first installation, and it’s a really awkward situation right now.
I’m inquiring because this phrase is posted on the bulletin board.
“We are currently working on a solution for Android; as soon as it is available, we will post it here.”

When will a recovery program for Android phones be developed and posted? If I have my cell phone by then, can I use the program to restore my electronic wallet?

I’ve invested all my property, so if this problem is not resolved, I’m in such a terrible situation that I have no reason to live.
Every day is hell. Please help me

1 Like

You don’t have a rooted phone? :roll_eyes: These data are very well hidden.

1 Like

We will provide updates when available about android vault recovery, but if you have any further questions or want to see if there are any other potential solutions please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

When will the mobile phone recovery program for Android be available? It’s very frustrating right now, so I’d like to know the expected timing of the recovery program.
And is it possible to recover my NFT account if I only have the phone that installed MetaMask until the recovery program is provided?

1 Like