Wrong Transaktion

Good day. I have a serious problem. My ETH are gone, but metamask may be able to get them back. I have the tx hash and full support with the recipient address telling me they don’t support binance smart chain. I just want my money back finally. Can someone help me here please. Sincerely Steven

Hello, is your target address your own address? At the same time, please provide your transaction hash (do not disclose the private key and seed phrase), and I will check it for you

Vielen lieben Danke. Ja die ziehl Adresse ist meine eigene. Aber die ziehl Adresse sagt das sie Binance smart chain nicht unterstützt.

Hier ist die Tx Hash.
0xe795c463c7485230567c1133034b152c133844f4026b0dbb32fe030801a2e357

Ich hoffe sie können mir weiter helfen.

Hi @Steven1983 blockchain transactions are irreversible and you cannot get them back. If your wallet was compromised or hacked you can read more and information here.

1 Like

Your eth is in the address marked below. Please verify whether this address is yours. If so, please select BSC chain in this address and add the BSC chain contract address of eth: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

Haloo ja die Ziel adresse ist meine. Da es sich bei der zieladresse um eine Konto bei Wirex handelt kann ich die Vertragsadresse nicht einbinden. Da es dort nur vorgefertigte Adressen gibt.

So fügen Sie eine BSc-Kette hinzu. Sie können sich auf den Inhalt beziehen, um eine BSc-Kette in MetaMask einzurichten.

This chain i have import fore a long time ago. Ich have change BNB to this ETH chain and than i transferring my ETH to the another wallet adr. But the another Wallet adr haven’t get my eth. And they told me they are not working with Smartchian. I only will my Money back.

I see. In this case, you can only communicate with the other platform to see if they are willing to return your eth

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.