Berachain bArtio is extremely buggy

*Description: Errors

Purpose: Not able to complete transactions

Extension/Mobile/Both: Extension, Windows 10

Images/Attachments:

Can you clarify the exact details? In the meantime I suggest you try it in another browser, or reinstall metamsk (be sure to back up your seed phrases before)

2 Likes

I don’t think this has anything to do with MetaMask, most likely an RPC issue. Contact them about it.

Unless there’s another reason you can’t do transactions like stuck transactions either onchain or on the wallet, which can be fixed on your end, it’s not really related otherwise.

1 Like

I use 3 bArtio RPC’s.
I’ve switched to Rabby and I’m having no problems so it’s definitely a MetaMask issue.

Details are a mile long error log.
I’ve reloaded MM a few times this year.
I’m using Rabby for my Berachain testnets now, not worth the trouble even tho I prefer MM.

Then, it would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io/ and click Start a Conversation

Once you click Start a Conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but insist and you should be able to contact the support team.

1 Like

I tried. Response was so slow I got distracted and missed when they did respond. When I get over being annoyed I’ll uninstall, reinstall AGAIN.