Cant connect my MM to any exchange

hello,
unfortunately all of a sudden I cant connect my metamask to any exchange, any idea how to solve it ? Thanks

5 Likes

Hello @koree and welcome to the community.

Can you let me know what are you using, extension or mobile app? If it’s the extension, what version is it and what browser are you using for it, and what version of the browser? If it’s the mobile app, what version does it say it is for you?
If it’s an extension on browser that you are using, did you try clearing cache and cookies, and checking if connecting works again?

10 Likes

hey,
thanks… yes, ive tried to clear cache, reinstall mm, still nothing, cant connect to anything - no reaction, only pancake swap displays ‘authorization error’

Chrome extension Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64),

MetaMask Version. 10.14.6

if you have any idea on how to solve it i would be most grateful
cheers

3 Likes

i got the same issue to you. when i upgraded my mac system to 12.4. this problem was here. i dont know how to handle it.

4 Likes

im on 12.4 too, but experienced the issue on previous software version as well…

3 Likes

@koree and @alexme thank you for sharing. Please submit a ticket to our support team about your issues at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us , by clicking “Start a Conversation”
support

This needs further investigation, and hopefully it will accelerate the process of finding a solution for you.
The team is aware of the issues and are working on solving them.

5 Likes

sorry, still not working

1 Like

Proceed with what i wrote above then.

1 Like

I have the same issue, should I create a ticket too?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to MetaMask community @choby.

Yes. Please do the same and describe in detail what your issues are, and what you are using when the issues occur. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, there are different reasons why you can’t connect to metamask. You can describe the details of your inability to connect. We will try to analyze it for you, which may be faster than asking for help desk. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi I am also experiencing the same issue. For some reason, I can’t connect to Uniswap or other sites and I tried using the desktop chrome and brave browser with the 10.14.6 version as well. Any assistance would be much appreciated

1 Like

Are there any prompts when connecting?

when I try clicking “connect wallet” on Uniswap, it says “ERROR cannot connect to wallet” I tried clearing the cache on my browsers, made sure I am using the latest web browser, re-started my PC but still can’t connect?

2 Likes

I originally encountered this problem when I tried to exchange my Fuzzle pod on the collectfuzzle website - I didn’t have any issues connecting to uniswap in the past and when I couldn’t connect my wallet on the fuzzle site, I tried to see if Uniswap was ok and sure enough, the same issue. Error

1 Like

You can try to close all the pages, keep only the pages you need to connect, and then try whether you can connect?

I just tried that with Chrome after re-starting my PC but for some reason, I’m still getting an error connecting my MM wallet. I checked my Virus protection but I can’t see if blocking the sites and I never changed anything either.

I don’t have any better suggestions for the time being,You can check the link of @chinzilla and submit questions. I hope it will help you。

Thank you for trying. I will check for solutions from the thread you suggested

1 Like

sometime it will happen. chrome have some problem

2 Likes