Can't create accounts within my main wallet

Hoping somebody can help. I have a MetaMask wallet and 11 sub-accounts. I would like to create more accounts but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’m using Chrome with the MetaMask browser extension.

When in my main wallet, I click add account and it comes up with a suggested name, ‘wallet 11’, I accept or change the name and click okay, then I’m taken to the same wallet but the new one isn’t there?

Any ideas what’s going on?

1 Like

That is weird!

Can you make sure you are on the latest version of MM extension? 10.34.1? Please be sure you have your Secret Recovery Phrase written down somewhere safe. :slight_smile: If it helps, this article shows how to update:

If you are on latest, and having this issue please reach out to MetaMask support? Go to https://support.metamask.io/ > choose start a conversation > the chatbot will ask you a few questions and try to help, and then you will get connected to support.

6 Likes

I’ve just checked and I’m actually using version - 10.34.3. IS this the latest?

1 Like

It is!

Help Desk should be able to dig in with you. Let us know if you have issues connecting.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.