Can't fix it (Linea transaction)

Hi, I have a problem.
Tx 0x9ed31eb0334221d7e699f150cab9ac99bcea4b389532847d7d579f8bf0052317 stucked. I 've done everything try to canceled, to increase gas - and get just it.

Failed transaction
Transaction 19 failed! [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”: {“code”:-32603,“data”:{“message”:“Unhandled Upstream error”,“code”:4294934693}}}’
HELP))

Guys said to me what to do, but:

1. I couldn’t cancel nonce 20, 21, 22 because I don’t see them in MM. just in scaner.
  2. I made everything that they tell me and now have this:
    Transaction 19 failed! [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”: {“code”:-32000,“data”:{“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}’

I should say that tried gas +10% +50% +200% +500% and choose nonce 19 everytime.
I beg you not to close topic, because it’s some thing strange with my situation and I don’t want to make more topics with same topic.
Thank you all who trying to help.

2 Likes

Hi @user3183,

1. You need to cancel the transaction with the nonce equal to 19. Read the Section under the "Method 2: Custom nonce" from the following article carefully.
    https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015489251-How-to-speed-up-or-cancel-a-pending-transaction

2. Send 0 ETH to your address in a transaction with the nonce equal to 19. Make sure to pay enough gas fee for your transaction to be executed. Modify the gas parameters from the Advanced option. The following article is related.
    https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360022895972-How-to-customize-gas-settings

Let us know n case you need further assistance.

8 Likes

Hi.
Yes I 've made these things. I have only one transaction with status Failed in my MM. I couldn’t see others. I 've chosen nonce 19 and Modify gas in advanced option. 4-5 times.
I will try now one more time… No I have the same.
And also I’ve changed limit of gas manually 21000-> 61000 - it failed…
I think… I will try to reinstall app.MM and try one more time.

I’ve reinstall MM. Tried more times changing one by one gas, then limit of gas, then both.
HELP…

To make sure that you have done it correctly, please check the following steps:

1. In advanced settings, turn on Customize transaction nonce as shown in the image attached. You’ll need this turned on so you can send a replacement transaction (for your case: nonce equal to 19).

2. Send a new transaction. Send 0 ETH to your MetaMask public address. Fill in ‘Custom Nonce’ with the nonce equal to 19 as shown in the following image. Use the Advanced gas fee option to choose the following parameters appropriately:
    Max base fee
    Priority fee
    Gas limit
    In the Advanced gas fee option, apart from the “Gas limit” that you mentiond, you need to consider appropriate values for "Max base fee and “Priority fee” as well. These values depend on the time of the transaction. What values have you considered for these parameters?

If you do all these steps correctly, the transaction with nonce equal to 19 will be substituted.

3 Likes

Hi @user3183,

I checked the block explorer. This time, you correctly sent a transaction with the nonce equal to 19. However, the Gas you considered is low and that is why the transaction status is pending again.
Now the Ethereum Gas fee is around 10 Gwei.
Use these values:
Max base fee = 1 Gwei
Priority fee = 1 Gwei
Gas limit = 21000
It should work, if you do it now. If the network gets busy, you need to use higher values.

3 Likes

Hi.
Now the Ethereum Gas fee is around 8 Gwei.
Used these values:
Max base fee = 1 Gwei
Priority fee = 1 Gwei
Gas limit = 21000
and 1.2/1.2/21000
and 3/3/21000
and 6/6/21000
answer the same - tx failed. I made it step by step how U said.
I’ve even tried to do the same type of transaction on the site with nonce 19 and gas that you recommended and 1.2/1.2/68140 (gas limit - recomendaded by site).
Fail. I’m really at dead end

I have checked the explorer and the Gas you have used for the transaction with the nonce equal to 19, is 0.3 Gwei as shown in the image attached. This transaction needs to be substituted based on the steps I mentioned above.

Read my previous responses carefully and please do based on the steps I mentioned above.
Do you receive any errors?
If you do it correctly, this transaction will be substituted. If you need further assistance you can contact the Support Team as well.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-18 060549

Please use this explorer to check on both max fee per gas and max priority fee, as you need to create your cancellation transaction according to your stuck transaction’s gas fee values.

In your case, do 25 gwei max base fee and 1 gwei max priority fee, as well as gas limit of 40000 with nonce 19.

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:AAAA !!! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:
Thanks!!! Thank you All :man_bowing:. U’ve done it !!! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :tada: :tada: :tada:
19 Gas Gwei, priority - 0,7 and gas limit 32400 - first time - and got it!!!
Chinzilla thank you very much, but how you find this values(what was your way to find them y didn’t see 18.2Gwei)… when I managed write 18,2 GWei :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
Once more time :man_technologist: :man_technologist:
!!!THANK YOU!!!

Hello again…
Next TX also stuck :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:
TX go through if I put >18 GWei!?!?! Is this normal?
0x8f13de8383ceb57b389cc5deead9276a2e0757c05495e5ae6fc40eaff5189204 - this is next tx

Next didn’t stuck with “market”…well.
@Chinzilla If U wouldn’t mind write to me please how you got values 18,2 I couldn’t see it in scaner.)) o you’ve get advanced version?

1 Like

You need to use https://explorer.linea.build to see any of your stuck transactions and their gas fee settings for the lowest nonce, and do the same for each of them, if needed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.