Stuck transactions on Linea goerli testnet network

Hello,
i have some pending transactions stuck for almost 7 days now i cant cancel them
i tried to raise the gas higher , i checked linea goerli ether scan but its not there
i get this error when i raise the gas now
ethjs-query while formatting outputs from rpc
value code 32603 data code 32000

2 Likes

Hello @ldc !
Welcome to MetaMask community )

Try the following thread, it might help you:

6 Likes

i already tried NONCE and raised the gas
i installed the same wallet on other browser and made transaction and i got confirmation right away
it was successful transaction but the other still pending

3 Likes

@ldc

Do I understand correctly that your transactions are stuck in the MetaMask wallet, but they are not in the Linea block explorer?

If so, you should try resetting your account (if this does not help, then you also need to reset the wallet).

:boom:IMPORTANT: Only follow these instructions if you have your Secret Recovery Phrase backed up and available:

3 Likes

no its pending on MetaMask and linea the new transactions was successful but the other are stuck that anyway most of the stuck transactions got Dropped
from meta except one,

my problem was i couldnt create new transactions on the old browser but its working fine now on the new browser

1 Like

@ldc

Try resetting your main account as I wrote in my last post, and then send 0 LineaETH to yourself with 10 times more gas (advanced Gas option) and a Nonce equal to your stuck transaction.

7 Likes

i did its working when i change it to aggressive

4 Likes

@ldc JUST AWESOME :partying_face: :boom:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.