Confused metamask user

i did 2 transactions earlier within my metamask account, i only have 2 presently using one is the trezor metamask and the other is the main metamask. how come when i traced my transaction it went to other metamask address i think because up to know i still dont received it yet. What to do? Can i still get the transactions i made?

how will i know the version?

i really dont know i just downloaded it and make an account. is it possible that ive been hacked? but how?

sorry i dont have whatsapp :slight_smile: we can chat in here. is it possible that ive been hack? how come, can metamask be a multiple user at once?

1 Like

You mean the address you sent the coins to, not the address of either of your two MM accounts?

sorry i just got confused… only know i see that the token went to the contract address of the token itself, i thought its another account. now, i do not know what to do to retrieve it :frowning:

You mean you wrote the sending address of the token as the contract address of the token itself?

that i dont remember because what i remember is i just click my account. i do not understand what happen

If you use MM to send, there will be a sending record. The record will show the address and amount you sent to.

1 Like

Yes there is and i am studying the record that why i found out that the tokens are still in the token address and cannot figure what to do next

You mean the token is still in the wallet?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.