Deposit from Metamsk wallet to another wallet

Hello and have a good time
Respectfully, I transferred a certain amount of matte currency to my other wallet, and after several hours, it still did not transfer and did not sit down.
Now I want to see what I have to do to transfer money?
my transaction id: 0xb1133d2bf28ebccec3df97dcf9fe37b6a3bda3799e470363936d38f9ed450ee3
Destination wallet address: 0x5EDbf269fCCBF262173F81e16Dd8A58D56633132

Please help as soon as possible, I need this money for personal collection and consumption in a very obligatory way

1 Like

Transaction hash id may not be correct , but with the transaction associated with this address 0x5EDbf269fCCBF262173F81e16Dd8A58D56633132 , we will like to know if you know the owner of this address ?

1 Like

The target address you provided looks like a new address, and there is only a small amount of transaction. There is no Matta you said. You can describe your problem in detail. In addition, the transaction hash you provided is not correct. Please provide it again. Thank you

1 Like

I transferred 962 Harmony pieces from the mrtamask wallet to another wallet I had, but I mistakenly made the transfer instead of the Harmony network under the Metic network, and now, after 2 months, it is no longer in my wallet. I really need this money, please if anyone can help happy me.

I transferred 151 matic pieces from the mrtamask wallet to another wallet I had, but I mistakenly made the transfer instead of the matic network under the harmoney network, and now, after 2 months, it is no longer in my wallet. I really need this money, please if anyone can help happy me.

Your wmatic is in your wallet. Please add the contract address to see it. Is the address you transferred in your wallet?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.