Deposited ETH into smart chain

I sent ETH through the smartchain network. It created a custom token, or I did but its not considered actual Ethereum. How do I make it real?

Hi @Sadboi

what

What do you mean? :grin:
Do you want to move this Ethereum (BSC Network) to Ethereum mainnet?

1 Like

yes please. I have tried bridging with finance but the funds in my metamask are under a custom token, or I cant send to chain id 56?

1 Like

Can you show me the Transaction Hash?

1 Like

I don’t know how to find

1 Like

You will find him here: https://bscscan.com/

OR

Open your profile https://community.metamask.io/u/Sadboi/preferences/profile enter your ETH MetaMask address in About me for a moment.

0x8c7dedb93ba4c8130092575b10336e6106ea2a11dc467249eab57c0cc4677bd3

You have no BNB :slightly_smiling_face: I sent you a few cents. You need BNB to pay the fees.

NOW you can use some bridge or page: FixedFloat | Instant cryptocurrency exchange

1 Like

You are the bomb dot com my man thank you.

2 Likes

hehe :smile: be careful
frog

It’s not working.
It doiesn’t send

I can swap in metamask but I don’t have the $ lol woah is me

What? :grin: you need more BNB? Use fixedfloat :point_down: FixedFloat | Instant cryptocurrency exchange

or instead of a BNB (BEP20) select Etherereum :slightly_smiling_face: a you receive Ethereum

2 Likes

I know, I tried. but the eth in my account is under a custom token. so it has no exchange rate. I really don’t understand.

MetaMask will allow me to swap the custom token for usdt but I need 0.000484675 more BNB to complete the swap,

1 Like

There is another possibility :smiley: send it back to Binance.
But don’t forget to copy the correct ETH address in your binance account.

1 Like

Contract address or something else?

1 Like

NO NO :slightly_smiling_face: open your Binance account :arrow_right: Ethereum and copy address for BEP20 token

bep20

Only illustration pic :grin: now it looks different…

2 Likes

it wont be real forever

1 Like

Using a bridge you can send your ETH from the BS chain to the Ethereum network. The bridge you are using must support both chains. Do a search and you will find several bridges for this purpose. Another way is to send to a centralized exchange and transfer ETH via the Ethereum network.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.