Eth transaction stuck for several days - all hacks have failed so far

Hi there,

I am having getting an Eth transaction unstuck. This particularly transaction is pending for 76 hours now. The following hacks have been tried unsuccessfully.

• Cancel transaction with higher gas fees
  • Speed up transaction with higher gas fees
  • Send 0ETH transaction to myself with custom nonce
  • Reset Account

Sadly none of the options above have worked. I have tried all of those several times from my laptop and on my phone with the same result.

On the phone i get an error message saying: “replacement transaction underpriced” . I have tried to send a transaction to myself with a small amount to see if that helps. Got the same error message.

I would appreciate any help that can get this stuck transaction unstuck.

Thank you in advance.

Hey @shaoye3000, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Are there multiple pending transactions? If so, please make sure you are trying to cancel/speed up the oldest one.

Try to also increase the gas fees even higher and see if that works, and please also make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas fees.

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried to speed up, cancel and replace transaction with custom nonce several times for the oldest stuck transaction.

Tried with 5x higher gas fees but still can’t get the transaction unstuck.

Is there anything else I can try ? Any chance the transaction times out at some point ?

Sorry to hear the issue continues.

If you would like, you can submit a ticket to our support team here:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.