Failed withdrawal of SLP via Ronin Bridge to Metamask

Already resolved the issue, just added SLP from geckocoins to metamask. thanks

Can you help me? i sent slp from ronin to metamask but on ronin bridge the status is pending but on ronin activity the status is successful and the slp has not entered my metamask

Sir,can you help me? i sent slp from ronin to metamask but on ronin bridge the status is pending but on ronin activity the status is successful and the slp has not entered my metamask

Please messge me in fb arthur fandino my profile is my son 2yrs old boy

have that transaction pending there and can see my slp i sent but CAN NOT Click the “confirm” button - or can click it but nothing happens - no confirmation window from metamask or ronin opens…so can not confirm it and so it stays pending in nowhereland - sind gone in ronin but not visible anywhere else…and i did make that transfer already 3 times in the last months… any suggestions?? thx

Pessoal, tentei transferir minhas slps para o metamask, fiz todo o processo, mas nao se confirmou a transacao, ficou como pendente e eu depois tentei, mas nao tinha mais dinheiro para pagar o gas que aumentou demais, quanto tempo meus slps ficam pendentes ?? CORRO RISCO DE PERDE-LÔS? Ajuda plis!

1 Like

Estou com o mesmo problema, amigo. Você conseguiu resolver?

Help me I have the same issue but (Out of gas)

Any solution found? My transaction is pending for very long time