Getting Closer to finding Lost Tokens - but still need help

Hi - so I posted a little while ago. I sent some Findora Tokens to my ledger - or so I believe - and thought that I sent some to a password protected wallet (hidden wallet) and some to my OG wallet (not a hidden wallet). I have my recovery seed for my ledger - so all is good. I have tried various different pass phrases and neither of the two addresses where I know I sent the Findora to are showing in my meta mask wallet - when ever I attach my Ledger. I have tried all of my possible pass phrases to my ledger and none of them raise either of the two addresses where the Findora is (I can see it on chain). However, last night I came close to finding it. I went into my MetaMask Portfolio and both of the addresses are there - this is of course excellent. However, even though they are there I cant get them to show in my MetaMask Wallet (and only in my portfolio dashboard. How do I get the two addresses to show in my Wallet? Whenever I go into my MetaMask Wallet and click add account - it chooses every account in the main portfolio dashboard apart from the two I need. I just cant seem to add them - even though they show as connected in the main MetaMask dashboard/portfolio. I feel I am one step closer to getting the tokens as at least I have found the addresses - I just cant get them into my main wallet even when i attach my ledger. Something odd is going on - and someone with the right skills and knowledge would likely solve this. So its clear that the addresses where the Findora is - are on my MetaMask - but the issues are - how do I get them to show in my main wallet to interact with them - as I dont think its related to my ledger - there might be away where I connect my ledger and link it with those two addresses as sometimes - with the ledger it will just show as ledger attached and on other occasions it will show as ledger attached with a little meta mask fox logo at the bottom - I feel its totally a tech thing.

1 Like

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.you’ll get a more comprehensive answer there

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/
  • Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.