I also did a Wrong transfer from Metamask to Ronin

Not a solucition, I think is have no solve. ETH is loss it.

1 Like

paano po nsend ko dito ung pang gas ko pambayad sana nadirect may pagasa pa kayang mabawi to

axie infinity address
0x1a2a1c938ce3ec39b6d47113c7955baa9dd454f2

1 Like

I have the same problem please help me to retrieve it i put the ronin address and erase ronin word I didn’t use the bridge and it automatically put an Ox to my ronin address so i thought its correct please help me to retrieve my AXS

1 Like

Hi, is there any update on this? how do you mean reverse? Can they give you back your Eth? I have sent them an email but I got no reply.

1 Like

hello Ralipante, I have made the same error you did last month, and I want to ask you if you could solve it. Thanks.

Transferred from Metamask to Ronin contract - no bridge

1 Like

hello ashish_m
the same happened to me two days ago, did you get. a solution?
thanks

1 Like

I already sent them emails but no positive reply though :sweat:

1 Like

did all the steps , pasted then notified me na account is duplicate. where to go from there?

1 Like

This same account got me a bunch of times before I figured it out. I setup a new metamask wallet on a newly installed browser and it nearly happened again, this account has figured out some sort of exploit and from the history and comments I am seeing the account is stealing millions. Even now I am checking occasionally and I see the same activity, anytime people move fund from Biance or anywhere into the metamask wallet this account grabs it one minute later. I can’t get a response from Axie or Metamask and I am shocked they haven’t taken action. Search this address in etherscan and you will see how much is steals. 0x1a2a1c938ce3ec39b6d47113c7955baa9dd454f2

1 Like

that address point to ronin bridge…if the transaction on etherscan is successful maybe it only takes time before it appears in ronin wallet… but some other people issue like me is just the destination address was different and not known to me because of gas fee i reject the transaction but still the eth in my metamask was gone and transferred successfully to an unknown wallet address. i don’t know if there is some one here solve this issue.

1 Like

Did you have an update on this?

1 Like