I have some notcoin at etherium but do t aee the value

So my notcoin is fake???and why i see the amount at MetaMask and not the value and at telegram wallet i see the amount and the vakue

Why cant see the value of notcoin???

Where did you get that Notcoin from? :grin: There are many fake ones.

2 Likes

From notcoin app presale page…

Can you send me the address of that page without www and https.

1 Like

I dont have page to send was from telegram…at presale period from notcoin app.i have at my wallet the ammount of notcoins but dont say the value…someone tell me that i am at wrong network at etherium and should be at ton.and metmaqqqask dont have ton network

Yeah Notcoin works on the TON network (The Open Network) I don’t like these ethereum tokens of yours very much.

1 Like

What you mean???
Dont like???so i have this token or not…??i have to wait to go notcoin and at etherium network to see the value at MetaMask or i lose that coins???

I think these coins have no value.

If you want, send me the contract address of this token :point_down:

Maybe I’ll find out more :smile: but notcoin had no presale on the ethereum network.

3 Likes

This the transaction

HOLDERS: 27 :smile: classic SCAM… ERC-20 token with no value.

3 Likes

And how is at binance…???and how at my telegram wallet i have 1600 notcoin and say the value…and i swap with ucd naaaad ton…???

HODL NOT :laughing:

When you have real Notcoin :grinning: you can send it to Binance. Fill in the correct wallet address and Memo

2 Likes

where did you get the notcoin ? any exchange or purchase over any site ?

From the telegram notcoin app presale

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.