If I were to reset my metamask, how do I restore the address account linked to my trezor?

If I were to reset my MetaMask, how do I restore the address account linked to my trezor?

i may have to reset my MetaMask, i have password and secret phrase as well as the private seed to one of my accounts. the other account i have is linked to my trezor and therefore does not have a MetaMask given private seed.

How would I go about restoring the trezor hardware wallet linked MetaMask account if I do the reset?

2 Likes

yes, still want an answer for this

1 Like

I used the method of resetting metamask provide using my secret back up phrase and now I seem to have lost over $10k in funds

Good afternoon friend! I have a problem similar to yours, I made a transfer to my Meta that is linked to my trezor, but as I use the Opera browser I can’t make any move, because when confirming the move it opens a pop up window and it doesn’t the button appears to confirm. I’ve already tried to connect the trezor to the meta in another browser, but my wallet doesn’t appear where the funds are.

DO NOT DO THIS. NEVER CONNECT YOUR WALLET TO SITES YOU DON’T KNOW.

could be a SCAM.

1 Like