Keep appearing new wallets when i recover with seed phrase

Hello.
Well, i never created any extra wallet in my seed phrase. I should have just one account.
I recovered with seed phrase one week ago… and then i see two wallets, when it should be just one.
I recovered again, today, and i see three wallets.
This is very annoying, keep appearing new wallets when i never created any extra than the first one.
Anyone know why? or having same issue??
need help please.

2 Likes

any idea??? people?

1 Like

same problem, i got 2 new accounts and my old one i cannot see and my eth is inside what is happening here ?

1 Like

you can’t see the original one??? thats serious problem

2 Likes

so, this happen not only me, also some one else than me is facing same kind of problem. so i conclude this is not some kind of hacking joke. but really we need some expert who can explain this situation, because we noobies really get worries when this kind irregularity happens and get scared. So please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok… so restored again today with the seed…
and now… i have 2 wallets… i have all my assets on my main wallets so i am feeling safe someway, but hearing people with cases of disappearance of primera wallet of seed?? how i possible i only must have one… then i had 2… then 3… and now 2 again??? how this is possible?? even deleting a wallet is impossible…

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @sangmin86!! :fox_face: :rocket:

This is normal behavior. When you restore your MetaMask wallet, a new account/address is automatically created.

When restoring a wallet, you will also need to add any RPC networks and custom tokens. @kurva It’s possible that this is what is happening with your wallet. Check your public address on etherscan.io and if you see any suspicious activity, including your ETH being sent out of your wallet, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to assist with investigating.

I tried everything and i cant add my or see my old wallet (i have the address) . Im inside my account using 12 seed phrase and i only see my new wallet address. How can i log in to my old wallet step by step can u just explain it simple??

and why on earth my old wallet disappear just like that and i have to do this now ? Is this kind of a way to make people loose their accounts ? What is the purpose after log in, your old wallet disappear?

1 Like

I have the same issue , new wallet appeared but i cant see my old accounts !!!

1 Like

Please what’s the solution here, this is not funny.

I cannot recover old wallet even with my see phrase.

Hi Kurva, did you find a way out? I also have the same challenge.

1 Like

Hey, did you find a way out? I’m having the same problem

Alguna solución? Yo tengo el mismo problema hace 5 días

Hermano, ya conseguiste solución ?

Hi, I have in my Wallet 2 accounts, or 2 public addresses, the first one is the one it gave by default and the second one I created to use in the BSC network. Yesterday I had problems on my cell phone and needed to reinstall the app. I entered the 12 words, and as usual, it showed me only the default address, I registered the Binance Network, and following the recommendations, I gave it create, so I could recover the second public address, I did it 1, 2, 3 up to 26 times and it still does not show me the Public Address that I had originally. IT IS NOT AN IMPORTED ACCOUNT. It is original from the same wallet. I am entering the seed in the correct order and form, I check to avoid possible errors, and still nothing. I can’t get the second account to appear, I check Bscscan and there I can see my public address, with its balance, but I can’t see it in Metamask. It is the account I have to enter PlanVsUndead. I wrote to metamask support, but they claim it is impossible for this to happen, but it is happening to me!!!, and I read that I am not the only person with this situation, but metamask does not respond and does not seem to take reports seriously. Can you help me?

Metamask does not respond, because they claim, they are lies, or it is false what we say, apparently their algorithms are INFALLIBLE, they think so, because there are many of us with the same problem and still nothing, I have already generated more than 60 accounts, trying to show me the old one, where I have the funds, crazy.
I have already tried this:

The account you are missing was a secondary account created under the Secret Recovery Phrase you currently have.
To check if that is the case, use https:// danfinlay. github. io/ mnemonic-account-generator/ to generate 10 to 100 accounts and check if the missing accounts are in that list.

I generated up to 10000 accounts with that sugestion and still the account I am looking for is not showing up, no one responds on Metamask, what I have done is because other members of this community have posted suggesting, but Metamask DOES NOT RESPOND.