Login using seed phrase but accounts gone

Hey @2069siamak, the addresses that you are referring to that you have added with their private keys are imported accounts. Imported accounts are not part of the original wallet with its own Secret Recovery Phrase, they are a part of another wallet and therefore have a different Secret Recovery Phrase associated with them.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Yes! 100% if you can recover it iā€™ll pay you Ā£500!

1 Like

I think you are replying to my post of yesterday. Unfortunately, they deleted my post and my account ( thinking I was a scammer) I had to create a new account to respond to you. First of all, I am far from a scammer. Here are the reasons why.

1. I donā€™t want your seed phrase or any of your private info. Keep that to yourself. All I need from you is your PUBLIC key that you had with your original account.
  2. I donā€™t request payment beforehand. I request it ONLY after you recover all of your funds. Even then it is all up to you whether or not you wish to pay.
  3. The way it works is that I will send you all the tools that you need to DO IT YOURSELF. Ihave no hand in it, so there is no way your keys can be stolen. You will use these tools on another computer that is not connected to the internet. Once you get the private key, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I will have step by step instructions of what to do to recover the accounts.
    Now having said that, this works about 90 percent of the time ( provided you have the correct keys - like a poster said before, if they were imported, they have a different set of keys ). That is why I donā€™t request payment beforehand. Only if it works should I be paid.
    So as you will see from what I will send you, there is ZERO risk to you. After you read what I send you, you can always decline. No harm, no foul.The only risk is on my side. Check my profile if you want to contact me ( I hope they donā€™t delete this post )
1 Like

Hey @crypto21, for the safety and security of the community members, please continue communication through this forum only if you would like to help.

1 Like

That is EXACTLY why I would need one on one communication with him. There are screenshots I will have to make of his accounts on the blockchain to show him how to add them. He may not want that made public for all to see. Once again I am not asking for any key info or private info at all, except for his PUBLIC key( which he may not want revealed to the public ) Nor am I asking for any payment. If he would like to pay me if he recovers his accounts that is all up to him. So I am not a scammer. I really want to help him and others I have seen who have lost access to their funds, some people I have seen it is their life savings.

1 Like

Okay this sounds good to me

1 Like

Sadly it seems I canā€™t help you on this forum.

1 Like

Hey @Carlh93 if you would like to continue communication with @crypto21, you can create a new topic and I will unlist it so that any information you do not feel comfortable sharing publicly will not be seen.

If you do feel comfortable sharing information such as your public address, you can continue posting here on this thread.

2 Likes