Lost Balance after updated metamask extension

I updated my metamask extension, and after re-login with my seed pharse which I stored earlier, the extention not showing my balance and accounts, I lost my balance, I am not able to see my account 2, account 3 there, which are containing my tokens Please anyone help me restore my account.

4 Likes

hello same here need help

3 Likes

I done same steps to add coin, Now its showing my balance

3 Likes

when i loged in with sheed base my tokken adresses arent even same any more

3 Likes

bro, just remember your account name, which given previously, give same name and if its custom coin add token with contract address you will get you balance

4 Likes

mate, yes account 2 i had

2 Likes

ak, but the still nothing added every thing

2 Likes

everything means, previous account you have multiple custom token?? if yes u need to add each one again

2 Likes

yeah i know this i added all my tokkens but stilll nothing

2 Likes

Did you also imported the key you used from old account 2?

2 Likes

I am also having this issue only difference is i did the reset on my mobile. I dont remember anything saying we should write down the private key, only the seed phrase.

2 Likes

Correct…main account only has a seed phrase
Only a imported accounts needs a key to enter.

2 Likes

Did you solve it? we are in the same situation.

2 Likes

No not yet… Tried everything so far.

2 Likes

Check out this Knowledge Base article for assistance in restoring your addresses/accounts.

3 Likes

What if i dont remember the token names ?? for example from an airdrop.

2 Likes

Bro check particular chain scan website there u will get all the details. u will never loss anything till you have your seed phrase.

2 Likes

Thanks Metamask for your support, I recovered my all tokens and account not lost anything, Now I am understanding all the things. anyone want to talk any problem ping me on telegram @AkTheZephyrus

2 Likes

Hi. Pls help what steps did you do to recover your account?

3 Likes

@Queen55 SCAMMER. EWW. DUH

MetaMask

MetaMask only offers support via our Help-Center, Community and Twitter channels, we do not offer support elsewhere.

4 Likes