Lost ETH from MetaMask

Same here! They cleared out everything using my metamask, Monday June 7 from 9pm to 11:30pm. Got into my google chrome account, and searched a few things on my profile, They got my girlfriends Ebay account, locked her out, and was trying to buy CPU’s and an oculus rift! They filled out the shipping to this place in DE that specializes in Russian shipping, name filled out in our ebay account was: Nail Bulatov, 314 Robinson Ln Apt 103998 Wilmington, DE! 19805-4673.

My funds are in this wallet now!

Fraud Wallet: 0x65fc6df3ff287caabd2f8f0c9986c99b086b7130

Same here. Was loading some Tether thru Etherium main net on to MetaMask to make a trade. Etherscan shows it went thru to the MetaMask public address but it’s not showing up in MetaMask or Coinify. I sincerely hope customer service is able to help.

My ETH was sent to same address!! I was on my computer too with Google Chrome. Thief! Let’s get him! There is clearly something wrong with MetaMask and they should be held responsible as well…

Did any of you guys download a crack for Windows Office called KMS activator?

Lost All my coins and ETH from my meta mask to this address 0x9C4Ab5727C76563F8C386C3E78672b4F9CdBDE5B

help i lost my ETH the moment i transferred to my metamask wallet

this is the transaction id:
0xe310d97b85bef62e95a5ecc756b22e80de3db8dd6a0d8fe62baed40ebeb7048d

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, but It happened in my Exodus wallet and NOT in MM!!! It seems like a Russian hacking group who deposit all stolen ethereum to this particular address via the exchange Bitzlato (I’ve contacted them, still waiting for response): 0x0823beBa3f1F0CAad19Ce9e5724C4f5CE0a2Fb97
I’m so mad, like everything that I had saved till today is now gone, fucking russians. And I’ve only had my 12 word phrase on a piece of paper, this means that software wallets are just fucking shit and you’ll need to use a hardware wallet which isn’t online. That’s the best you can do. Fuck this

I kept my phrase on a piece of paper

Happen to me on 7 of June. He wipe all my ethereum first then he transfer small amount and stole all other coins. but he did anything yet with the coins they sitting on his address

0xe039aD5d425B158622347EC80f9ea137e3Fa47D4

Same here. My password/seed was memorized, not written. Always logged from super secure home server.

What makes me think this is 100% metamask’s fault is that it even happened to a BSC wallet that I haven’t accessed in 4 months.

Tens of thousands lost.

The only thing I can think of is that the hacker had access to your PCs some way, being able to access the wallet from the web extension. to get the information.

Did anybody hacked use a hardware wallet?

Because when using Metamask with a hardware wallet, the private key is not on the PC, it needs you to connect the hardware wallet using USB cable to the PC and every transaction has to be accepted on the hardware wallet, so I feel even if your PC is compromised they cannot do any transactions without the hardware wallet.

Hey guys, one of my clients also got his MetaMask hacked (ETH & BSC chain emptied). He was using Chrome and I have a strong suspicion that the faulty Chrome update is here to blame and not MetaMask. The big chrome update came shortly before the hacks happened.

They were significant security exploits in this chrome update.
I can’t post links here, just google “chrome zero day exploit”

Can anyone here that got hacked confirm which browser they used? As I said, my client who got his stolen was using Chrome, I have like 12 accounts on my MetaMask but have it on Firefox, nothing happened there.

1 Like

Did you used Metamask on Chrome? I think this issue is related to the chrome zero day exploit. See my latest comment.

I use chrome and got .34eth stolen from my metamask… I hear you about the issue being from google chrome but how do I get my money back now since metamask support is not replying??

It’s crypto, it’s irreversible, the chances of getting your money back are close to 0. The point is trying to find how this happened and to prevent others from becoming victims. You are lucky that you got only 0.34 ETH stolen, my client lost 5+ ETH and thousands in ERC20 in coins on the BSC chain.

Hi coincado.

I lost close to $13000 from my wallet yeasterday to this hacker
0x9C4Ab5727C76563F8C386C3E78672b4F9CdBDE5B

1.37 million tokens.

Can we somehow track all his transactions and trace them back to some central exchange( Where he might have done dome KYC or We get his IP address).

Will be helpful to cyber crime branch i am working with. Any leads will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi! Im use only Chrome, I was hacked the day before I went to Chrome (it lags and then updated for me) :neutral_face:

Yes, i use always for crack Win. is it possible for hack?

1 Like

0x6ec52d9fb5a265a8379286044fbf604b0ccfff24
Stole all my ETH
I just bought physical wallet
I will NEVER use metamask anymore

1 Like

Uh yeah duh seriously? Come on now