Lost my 2nd wallet's seedphrase

I have 3 Wallets
I have the seedphrase of the 1st and the 3rd. I lost my seedphrase on my 2nd wallet.
I am using Yandex Browser. I found 000925.log and 000922.ldb, 000924.ldb and 000926.ldb

how can I recover my 2nd wallet…
0x:feff97a5f7ec13528d5203d047ccd2d54336a4da
this is the one that is missing a seedphrase
but in the Log file i found my address
feff97a5f7ec13528d5203d047ccd2d54336a4da
this address>.

is there a way to recover my old seedphrase?
the vault decryptor only decrypt what I previously log in… Not my old accnt

pls help me

@Coud be careful :upside_down_face: user waIIetsync is scammer

3 Likes

i have the same problem. did you solve it?

2 Likes

Still waiting for someone to help me… :slight_smile:

Yes I may be able to help you. You need to send me the extension files. I don’t know the path off the top of my head.

1. Find the directory nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn
  2. Zip it and send it to me.

Best, Chris

1 Like

i dont know where…

Can u just tell me how will u do it

Help me! Pls
can anyone Teach me how to recover my 2nd accnt.
So I will do it my self…

Try this link: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018766351-How-to-use-the-Vault-Decryptor-with-the-MetaMask-Vault-Data

2 Likes

It only shows me my previous wallet or the last wallet I input… not the wallet that I was Looking…

The Yandex browser is one I don’t have experience with, but if you like I can take a look to see if the data is recoverable. I’ll need you to zip and send the entire contents of the Yandex extension folder:

Search for nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn, zip the contents and send it to me

Best, Chris

Where can i find it
How would u do it

Hi ChrisDC

In your bio you write “Hello, this is Chris from Recover My Crypto Wallet and Data Clinic Ltd.”. What company is this and where can I find more info about it ?

2 Likes

Be very careful who you sent your data to. Hope you are sure ChrisDC is real before you sent him your data with your seed phrase. There are many scammers out there trying to take your money.

1 Like

I can’t post links direct here, but I work for Data Clinic in the UK, just Google it, go to the site and fill out the contact form with your details and I’ll contact you.

Best, Chris

Cant do that…
as BlueSpaceBike said.
cant send any file nid to be careful

i just want to know the step by step procedure on how to get my 2nd wallet in the vault decryptor and not what I just log in

Coud,

Have you submitted a ticket on Zendesk to MetaMask? They were able to help me with a situation. It took about 3 months to get it resolved but I think I got a reply to my ticket within about 3 weeks to start.

2 Likes

Do you have Metamask installed ? You can see your seed phrase here

3 Likes

If I use that… my previous seedphrase will show.
not the 2nd wallet im looking.
I log in like a month ago, I lost its seedphrase and it is not save in my metamask.
because I use it in my Yandex browser not my main browser

How to submit a ticket sir…
I dont know zendesk to metamsk

Hi Coud,

You submit a ticket here. When you start typing, there is an option for live chat, you’ll be speaking to a live human once you get to live chat -

please submit a ticket to the support team at -

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

Screenshot 2022-02-15 082305

A live chat box window will then automatically appear on your screen where you may contact the support team.

I hope they’re able to help!

2 Likes