Lost my 2nd wallet's seedphrase

I have 3 Wallets
I have the seedphrase of the 1st and the 3rd. I lost my seedphrase on my 2nd wallet.
I am using Yandex Browser. I found 000925.log and 000922.ldb, 000924.ldb and 000926.ldb

how can I recover my 2nd wallet…
0x:feff97a5f7ec13528d5203d047ccd2d54336a4da
this is the one that is missing a seedphrase
but in the Log file i found my address
feff97a5f7ec13528d5203d047ccd2d54336a4da
this address>.

is there a way to recover my old seedphrase?
the vault decryptor only decrypt what I previously log in… Not my old accnt

pls help me

@Coud be careful :upside_down_face: user waIIetsync is scammer

3 Likes

i have the same problem. did you solve it?

1 Like

Still waiting for someone to help me… :slight_smile:

i dont know where…

Can u just tell me how will u do it

Help me! Pls
can anyone Teach me how to recover my 2nd accnt.
So I will do it my self…

It only shows me my previous wallet or the last wallet I input… not the wallet that I was Looking…

Where can i find it
How would u do it

Hi ChrisDC

In your bio you write “Hello, this is Chris from Recover My Crypto Wallet and Data Clinic Ltd.”. What company is this and where can I find more info about it ?

2 Likes

Be very careful who you sent your data to. Hope you are sure ChrisDC is real before you sent him your data with your seed phrase. There are many scammers out there trying to take your money.

1 Like

Cant do that…
as BlueSpaceBike said.
cant send any file nid to be careful

i just want to know the step by step procedure on how to get my 2nd wallet in the vault decryptor and not what I just log in

Coud,

Have you submitted a ticket on Zendesk to MetaMask? They were able to help me with a situation. It took about 3 months to get it resolved but I think I got a reply to my ticket within about 3 weeks to start.

2 Likes

Do you have Metamask installed ? You can see your seed phrase here

3 Likes

If I use that… my previous seedphrase will show.
not the 2nd wallet im looking.
I log in like a month ago, I lost its seedphrase and it is not save in my metamask.
because I use it in my Yandex browser not my main browser

How to submit a ticket sir…
I dont know zendesk to metamsk

Hi Coud,

You submit a ticket here. When you start typing, there is an option for live chat, you’ll be speaking to a live human once you get to live chat -

please submit a ticket to the support team at -

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

Screenshot 2022-02-15 082305

A live chat box window will then automatically appear on your screen where you may contact the support team.

I hope they’re able to help!

2 Likes

Help me guys
Please nid to retrive my 2nd accnt on my web.
When i used the decrptor my last wqllet is shown not the 2nd wallet

It is ok to send the data. Just NEVER send the password, seedphrase, or private key to anyone. If they get your data and say it is recoverable but they need your password, ignore them. If they were not a scammer, all they would have to do is send back to you the Keyring portion of the ldb file ( cleaned up ) for you to decipher yourself through vault decryptor.

2 Likes

I just created 3 accounts in Metamask like this on the picture. Is that that same as you had, and now you can only retrieve Account 1 and Account 2 ?

In this example I just created, the seed phrase should be the same for all 3 accounts, but they each has there own private key.

like that sir but…
my 2nd wallet is not shown. because if was just given to me
but I log it in before like 3 months ago…

can I retrive its seedphrase?
when I use the decryptor the latest seedphrase is shown not the previous wallet.

do have any idea how to track my 2nd wallet?