Lost seed phrase, trying to use vault/decrypted browser method, found log files but cannot find 'vault' in 000008.ldb to get data i need o find recovery phrase

hi again, sorry for not responding. i out in the code you suggested and get this error error: can’t open file: /dev/disk1s1 (Operation not permitted)

so i googled it & followed the info on there (go to privacy and give terminal full disk access) & still get the same error, can’t get past operation is not permitted

So you followed these steps, right? Did you try to restart your device and to see if it works ?

That correct, strangely enough it already had full disk access when i went into the privacy tab! I will reset my computer once ive ran this deep scan & will update you but i dont think itll resolve it! Thanks again

Which deep scan are you performing ? Disk Drill?

yeah thats right, nearly finished now but didnt have much luck last time

Do you have payed version or free version of disk drill? If you have the payed (full) version of Disk Drill and an external drive with good capacity, save on your external drive all the found files. Because (at least in Windows OS) the vault data is stored not only in *lbd or *.log files, and not only in nkbi folder. Than I will try to help you to find the right files to analyse.

As you can see on the screenshot, the list of recovered files (in my case) all of them contain the vault data , but there are only 2 classic .ldb files .

(click on the image to zoom)

1 Like

Well, i have a lot experience like crypto hunter and forensic. I work around the world.

Are you able to take a look? Currently im really unwell wtih covid but during the week maybe

I have the free version, im rreally unwell with covid but will reply midweek thanks again fir trying to help

Not using a mobile btw is mac osx

Well if you want, contact to me from my website.

Cant find a website linked to your account

Where else may they be stored, i may purchase the paid version but i spent sometime just looking thru all the ldb files with no luck, think brave has just corrupted anything of any use (n)

2 Likes

Well recover information is complicated and you must need lucky too. There are a lot of free software like photorec in Linux. If you cant recover your funds see my profile.

@ChrisDC you able to take a look please?

Hi chris, im using brave browser which corrputed my netamask us that ok? & also using mac osx

@ChrisDC

Do you take a look for free? Can you also take a look at mine?

I have the same problem, please help me someone

Dear Chris,

Thank you. To which e-mailadress can I send it?

Dear Chris,

Thank you. To which e-mailadress can I send it?

@ChrisDC