"Max" and "Next" button greyed out so can't proceed to enter amount and thus can't send funds - please help

Resetting yes
Reinstalling no

6 Likes

Please give reinstalling a try.
And kindly note for the future, don’t reset until a support agent’s instructions.

6 Likes

I read in another thread you told someone to reset so I did

6 Likes

Yes, each case can be different. We just want to be careful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I installed on Firefox (was using Chrome) same problem

5 Likes

@Deezer you have enough ETH :slightly_smiling_face: on a metamask wallet? at least 50$?

5 Likes

Yes , but even so I shouldn’t matter I should be still able to click next before being told there not enough Eth for transactions literally cannot get past the initial send.

5 Likes

That’s weird. Trying the same in full screen mode
FULL

or try metamask on mobile :iphone: it must work.

6 Likes

I’ve reset, reinstalled, and then even tried on firefox. Still greyed out. This needs to be fixed lads, I’m missing out on trades here.

6 Likes

All exactly the same for me, tried reset / reinstall, tried on Firefox using 10.0.2. Both Chrome 10.0.3 and Firefox were updated on 28th August I believe - there must be a bug with this update as before then it was working fine. I’m also totally stuck and cannot move my funds. I don’t know what to do. :frowning_face:

5 Likes

any chances you guys are using multiple monitors? can you try using the browser and extension on the primary monitor?

5 Likes

No, I am not using a double monitor…

3 Likes

Likewise, I’m not using a double monitor either - thanks for continued help and suggestions.

4 Likes

Just trying to cross off possible causes. So far we don’t have many reports of this.
Are VPN’s or proxys in use?

3 Likes

No VPNs or proxys in use here, thanks.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Next button is grayed out.

4 Likes

Having the same issue, next button is grayed out.

This is my ticket number MetaMask Ticket #313195

4 Likes

Same Issue here, trying to move my SLP to binance on the ETH mainnet, and can’t click next button is grayed. Ticket already done Ticket #313330

3 Likes

Same here. Trying to send RENBTC to another address. I can send ETH fine though.
No VPN, no proxy, no double monitor.

3 Likes

I have the same issue…I’m unable to send my KISHU form my Metamask as the Max and Next buttons are greyed out. This has been going on for over 2 weeks guys…I am beyond frustrated. I have reinstalled, switch browsers…nothing works.

3 Likes