"Max" and "Next" button greyed out so can't proceed to enter amount and thus can't send funds - please help

I have the same issue. My ‘Max’ and ‘Next’ is disabled when I want to withdraw USDT from Metamask.

3 Likes

This is embarrassing to say the least. My ticket [#287913] with MetaMask has been open for 14 days, and not a single response. I am still unable to withdraw any of my tokens from MetaMask. "Max and “Next” buttons remain greyed out. It seems to be happening only within Ethereum Mainnet. This is so unfair!!!

4 Likes

What solution sir, can u post it? Thx

3 Likes

im having exact same problem have opened a ticket and wait for response very frustrating, thing is used it yesterday no bother. you say you have a solution please can you share

2 Likes

i’m having the same issue but im trying to send usdt

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue too. I’ve tried resetting/ reinstalling metamask on Chrome and also tried it on 3 other browsers. Nothing works. Would be grateful for a team member to address how to fix this ASAP

2 Likes

same issue here, i cant send nothing and i have eth for the fee, and the next and max button is locked, i dont know what to do

i tryed everything, chrome, firefox, reinstall, reset, pray to god…

1 Like

My ticket [#301744] with MetaMask has been open for 7 days, and not a single response, just a robot trying to close my ticket.
"Max and “Next” buttons remain greyed out.
I am still unable to withdraw any of my tokens from MetaMask.
It seems to be happening only within Ethereum Mainnet, BSC is working well!
I tryed everything, chrome, firefox, reinstall, reset, etc.

Already send the json file to support analyses.

3 Likes

the same trouble here, and i need my tokens or i`ll spend the month without money

1 Like

Having the same issue. Only ETH sending works. I’m trying to send UNI Swap token but max and next are grayed out.

3 Likes

Same here, cannot send any tokens because the “next” button is greyed out.

1 Like

defi.krystal.app/transfer/

try the Transfer feature of Krystal Wallet?

1 Like

any update on this issue??? I need to move my tokens ASAP…

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue…

2 Likes

you have eth for send? in other topic the user sayd he got it after having more than 40$ in eth, i have 32$ and i im locked in max and next button, but im afraid to deposit more and don`t fix nothing

1 Like

I am having the same issue…not matter what browser I use, the “Max” and “Next” buttons for withdrawal are greyed out. So frustrating!

1 Like

Having the same issue. Please expedite a fix metamask this is costing me money!!!

1 Like

Having the same issue with different coins. It just lets for ETH but for my other coins, no max and next buttons allowed… And still no reply from metamask…

1 Like

Hi guys, I found a temporary solution to this issue. Use Metamask mobile app instead of desktop extension. Worked for me.

4 Likes

Thanks - yes I can get mobile app to work too. Hopefully the extension bug can be fixed :+1:

1 Like