"Max" and "Next" button greyed out so can't proceed to enter amount and thus can't send funds - please help

On desktop my USDT balance doesn’t match with $ value

For example, when I try to send USDT I see that the max I can send is $300 USDT but underneath this the $ amount doesn’t match. Currently, it’s $300.14 but this varies. I’m not sure if this is normal behaviour (I would have expected a 1:1 ratio) but if not the disparity could be related to the issue.

I’m using MM (10.0.3) Brave (1.29.77, Chromium: 93.0.4577.63) and Win 10.

Please communicate with your users. This silence is BS.

1 Like

OK, so it probably isn’t the price discrepancy. I was able to successfully send it via mobile and this too had the same.

1 Like

My ticker #318833
I transfer SLP to Binance, gray “maximum” and “next” buttons
Please hlep!

1 Like

ATENCION
For those who remain with problem, I’ve been able to send for binance by metamask app in an android device.

2 Likes

The Next button is Greyed out for me too. Unable to send tokens. Is there a fix in the works?

1 Like

I was having the same issue. The “Next” and “Max” button were both greyed out when I tried to send any coins other than ETH. I think I had about $35 in there. I added an extra $120 and solved it for me.

3 Likes

Same problem here, need to use IOS App. We need fix very fast

1 Like

Yup, this same b/s is happening to me too. It’s literally the worst user experience, ever.

1 Like

This seems to be a bug with the browser extension. Shame that metamask is aware of the problem but haven’t fixed it.
I have the same exact issue and it’s really driving me crazy. I WILL NEVER, EVER USE SHITMASK EVER AGAIN.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue for about 2 weeks now. If I try to send ETH even tho I do not have enough for gas fees, it works fine, but usdt is grayed out… Can’t wait to send my funds to another wallet and bye bye metamask

2 Likes

@lsq can you acknowledge this is a widespread bug in Metamask Web, since the last release in all browsers. Or at least pin this thread or create an announcement topic about this. So new people is aware of this.
I’m confident you will resolve the issue, but It’d be very helpful to be transparent about this.
Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve rebooted both Firefox and Computer, and It seemed this has been fixed.
I also noticed that Chrome has a newer version 10.1.0.
For Firefox, with 10.0.3 for now the above steps worked for me.

Thankx

1 Like

120$ is so much for the fee for unlock the button of max and next

1 Like

I have solution.

I had same problem and i fix it.
Use metamask with android 7. For desktop you may use android emulator NOX.

1 Like

Still doesn’t work for me even with Chrome updated to 10.1.0. Hopefully there will be a fix too as clearly it’s a bug.

1 Like

Whats going on with this? This seems like a really huge bug where people can be collectively losing millons/billions since they can not trade because the “next” button is greyed out. What is the best course of action if resetting and reinstalling does not work?

1 Like

Use metamask with android 7. For desktop you may use android emulator NOX.

1 Like

Same here. App on my android phone won’t work either. What an absolute disaster

1 Like

+1

Same issue…any solution yet or should we all raise ticket with metamask support?

1 Like

+1 here. I’ve had MetaMask for a few years with some random tokens sitting in it. Never tried to withdraw before, but this exact same thing is happening with my account. What is the solution?

1 Like