"Max" and "Next" button greyed out so can't proceed to enter amount and thus can't send funds - please help

i am also having the same issue what should i do now to fix this anyone please help me

1 Like

I had the same issue and it was down to Multiple Displays. I moved my browser back to the main display and the max and next buttons were no longer grayed out.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion - sadly didn’t fix for me, I’ve no multi displays going on.

I originally started this thread almost 2 weeks ago. I also took a support ticket at that time which was never responded to. I’m pretty surprised that this bug hasn’t been addressed or any comment left recognising it as a bug and some kind of assurance given that it is being looked into. Very disappointing. Pls help us! Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Same issue here - tried resetting - didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Bro! I am trying to send USDT from Meta Mask to my finance. Metamask is on etherium mainnet. I am facing the same issue. I just installed the app and I want to make sure everything is fine before I proceed. I wanna make sure these:

1. I clicked usdt on metamask app and clicked send
  2. I copied USDT deposit address ERC 20 network and pasted it in metamask
  3. It shows me $14 fees

I wanna know, the fee should be in eth right?
Apart from this is everything fine?

1 Like

Hi mod please help me out.

I think I am gonna have a cardiac arrest because of the stress on me currently.

I beg you plz

1 Like

I can’t move my USDT from Metamask to Binance.
I have done this many times before, but now im having a strange problem.

I hit SEND as always, put my Binance USDT address, but the boxes of NEXT and MAX are off. I just cant click on them.

Please, your help ASAP
Thanks

1 Like

I have the exact same issue… I have $29 of ETH in my account for gas… If I try any other coin/token its not an issue but my USDT does not give me the MAX or NEXT options… Never had a problem sending USDT before… Please help

1 Like

I just tried resetting my account as I found something saying if you have sent a transaction in the past, and didnt have enough ETH/GAS the failed transaction can cause this… (Which I had done recently) But still not working

*update after the fact

The only way around it I found, which Sux, was to buy more ETH on an exchange and send to my metamask account. Go to a DEX ( I used sushiswap)… Enabled USDT on Sushiswap (29USD Gas Fee) then swapped USDT for ETH (60USD Gas Fee) Then sent ETH to the exchange I was originally trying to send USDT to (6USD Gas Fee)… Gas fees were actually in ETH obviously but converted to show how much the problem cost to workaround… Hope that helps if you’re in a hurry to get your money to an exchange. Loss of opportunity spending 24hours on this was the token I wanted to buy is up 25%… Pissed off

2 Likes

Thanks so much.
That was my alternative solution as well, but using Uniswap the gas was fees were mad, so I was trying to find a more simple solution. I mean, it’s ridiculous as I have sent USDT form my Metamask many times before…

Thanks again!!

1 Like

I’m having the exact some problem (all day) why is this?

1 Like

HI there did you get a resolution? This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Hi @ferrusamel,
This is so weird, I’ve noticed this started to happen after the last update, would this be some sort of bug?

1 Like

A wallet that doesnt allow things to be sent is on the verge of being useless…

Please fix!

2 Likes

You need to add ETH to your wallet to cover gas fees to send ETH and other ERC-20 tokens.

Yes, it’s ridiculous and expensive. And MetaMask should make this info available on the send page as they do on the ios app, or somehow take the gas fees from the token itself.

They have an article here but as a new user I can’t post links. Use the search for " How to send ETH and ERC-20 tokens from your MetaMask wallet"

4 Likes

(Sorry for my bad english! )

To HELP YOU ALL i just resolve the probleme about the GREYED “NEXT & Max” when you want to send money , you just have to get Some ETH you your metamask wallet to send your token to binance en were ever you want !!!

after one hour to find the solution i DiD IT

i bought some 0.010 ETH (the fee that needed for the sending) from binance to my Metamask , NAD THEN i was able to send my token to the platforme i wanted !!!

SHARE THIS EVERYWERE pls !

1 Like

To HELP YOU ALL i just resolve the probleme about the GREYED “NEXT & Max” when you want to send money , you just have to get Some ETH you your MetaMask wallet to send your token to binance en were ever you want !!!

after one hour to find the solution i DiD IT

i bought some 0.010 ETH (the fee that needed for the sending) from binance to my MetaMask , NAD THEN i was able to send my token to the platforme i wanted !!!

SHARE THIS EVERYWERE pls !

1 Like

Using Metamask Mobile worked for me too. But the point is that this should not happen! I will never use Metamask again if I can help it. This I swear on my children! I will only use Binance Smart Chain and Wallet! This is digusting performance from Metamask, that I had heard so much about. I submitted a support request and was told it would take 7 days to get a reply. And from what read here, you guys waited longer. Using ETH is an infuriating and expensive process. Goddam it! No more!

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Here’s my story. Using Metamask Mobile worked for me too. But the point is that this should not happen! I will never use Metamask again if I can help it. This I swear on my children! I will only use Binance Smart Chain and Wallet! This is digusting performance from Metamask, that I had heard so much about. I submitted a support request and was told it would take 7 days to get a reply. And from what read here, you guys waited longer. Using ETH is an infuriating and expensive process. Goddam it! No more!

1 Like

Hi, I think I have the same problem, I am trying to transfer LMCH from Metamask wallet to another one but the " Maximum" and “Next” buttons are also grayed out. I sent Ticket No #321789 to support, still waiting for a reply.

1 Like