MetaMask had trouble starting. This error could be intermittent, so try restarting the extension

MetaMask had trouble starting. This error could be intermittent, so try restarting the extension.

I got this error while trying to open MetaMask on Mozilla. Mozilla also started to use my RAM nearly to 100 percent. I am not sure if its related with my wallet but now I cannot reach my wallet. All of my dapps and tools are in Mozilla so rather than using my wallet in other browsers I would like to use it in Firefox. I am looking for your help thank you so much :((

Ekran görüntüsü_20230101_200157

2 Likes

Hi @bi129242 so restarting doesn’t help? :roll_eyes:
You know your seed phrase? :slightly_smiling_face: when YES :face_with_monocle: reinstall the MetaMask :fox_face: wallet.

6 Likes

I know my seed but is there any other way then restarting :frowning: i don’t want to lose my linked dapps. and other question is I restart to wallet, then add new wallet to my main account like (Account 2, Account 3) same wallet addresses will be added right :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello @bi129242, welcome to MetaMask community!

The other accounts you had on your wallet will be added in the same order, as you added them before.

3 Likes

When you’re afraid it won’t work :slightly_smiling_face: test it in chrome browser.
If addresses 2 and 3 were not imported by private keys :old_key: there is nothing to fear.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.